Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

William Marrion Branham The Major Prophet Of Our Generation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Marrion Branham The Major Prophet Of Our Generation (496 Views)

They Are Trying To Break The Ministry Of William Branham / How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation / This Generation Shall Not Pass, Till All Be Fulfilled. Our Generation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

William Marrion Branham The Major Prophet Of Our Generation by Royalseed20(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
/******
Please Study Carefully ���
*****/

According to Malachi 4, a scripture, there is to rise a message that will shake the hearts of the people right back to the apostolic fathers again.
There is to rise one on the scene in the power of Elijah, that'll rise on the scene, a wilderness man, that'll come out and will have a message that'll come right straight back to the Word again. That's the hour that we're living in.
43Then consider. Now, I ask you at this hour, you people here at Jeffersonville. In 1933, the supernatural light that fell down here on the river that day when I was baptizing five hundred in the name of Jesus Christ (I was about a twenty year old boy), what did it say, Jeffersonville? What was it at the foot of Spring Street there, when the Courier Journal (I think it was the Louisville Herald) packed the article of it. It went plumb across the Associated Press, plumb into Canada. Dr. Lee Vayle cut it out of the paper way up in Canada, in 1933!
When I was baptizing my seventeenth person under this witness (and you know the rest of the story), and when I was standing there baptizing this seventeenth person, a light come down from heaven, shining down above there like a star falling from heaven. A voice said, “As John the Baptist was sent to forerun the first coming of Christ, your message shall forerun His second coming into all the world.” This day this Scripture is fulfilled!
44Thank you, Lord.
This day God promised it. What happened? This day it's went around the world. And when God came down there and said that ... when I was a little boy, in a burning bush, or a bush up yonder on fire with a pillar of fire, up here at Wathen's place on the Utica Pike, packing water back there from that barn to a moonshine still. You know the truth of it.
He said, “Don't you never smoke, or drink, or defile your body, for there's a work for you to do when you get older.”
I testify to that being the truth that I saw it! And God, as He did with Moses, spoke out before the congregation down yonder and said, “This is the truth!” This day this Scripture is fulfilled in the midst of us!
Watch what He said about the discernment and how it would be, from laying hands upon them to knowing the secret of the heart. This day this Scripture is fulfilled before our very eyes,
45these promises that was made.
Notice, all these promises have been vindicated and fulfilled by the God of the promise. Look, hanging in Washington, DC tonight, the picture of the Angel of the Lord. As George J. Lacy, the head of the FBI fingerprint and document for the United States government, examined it from Houston, Texas and said, “This is the only supernatural being that was ever photographed in all the world.” He ought to know; he's the best that's in the world for it.
Notice, there it hangs as the truth, the same pillar of fire that led Israel back yonder in the wilderness. We're seeing it today, the same kind of a presence that come up out of Egypt! [unclear words] This day this Scripture is fulfilled. You know the message that He said.

65-0219 -This Day This Scripture is Fulfilled
Rev. William M. Branham

Pray and Meditate on these things ��

Isaiah 61:1-2b was fulfilled in Luke 4:16-21
Isaiah 40:3, Malachi 3 was fulfilled in Matthew 3:3
Joel 2:38 fulfilled in Act 2

This Age we are living in ...which scripture is being fulfilled in this day??

Do you want to realize it when it is already late??

Noah Preached for 120 years but when God shot the door it was already late for them to realize that it's the truth.

There is no more time at hand..

God promised in Malachi 4 that He will send back The spirit of Elijah before His great and dreadful coming which is second coming to turn the heart of the children back to the apostolic father...THIS DAY THIS SCRIPTURE IS ALREADY FULFILLED..

Also in Rev.10:7 Bible Hidden Mysteries are been revealed to us this day..

The Son of man has been revealed...(Luke 17:30)

Some are doing God a service without being His Will..

Please Know His Will now... His Will is the Message of the hour we are living in now.. Which is the complete Revelation of the Bible..

Take heed now and ask your self ..WHAT IS BEING PROMISED FOR THIS DAY??..

If you wish to know more on this, in this hour we are living on things revealed to us in this our age.

��� chat me WhatsApp (+2348161358410)

Shalom ���

1 Share

Re: William Marrion Branham The Major Prophet Of Our Generation by Royalseed20(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
He preached over a thousand sermons that are on the internet today. Listen to this one PLEASE http://churchages.com/en/sermon/branham/63-0318-first-seal
God will reveal to you who this man was. God bless you.
Re: William Marrion Branham The Major Prophet Of Our Generation by Royalseed20(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Trusting That God Is Fully In Control.. Ignorance Or Arrogance? / 1year Licensed Easy Worship(negotiable) / At Number 9, Banire Street, The God Of CEMSA Is Working Wonders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.