Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Our Reunion (episode 4) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Reunion (episode 4) (377 Views)

Our Reunion (episode 5) / Our Reunion (episode 3) / MY CARELESS MOTHER Episode 4-7 (e-books/story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Reunion (episode 4) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Michelle:        Margaret! Good morning.
Margaret:       Morning. Mr Clinton said he wants to see you in his office before you sign in. Who knows maybe your charm won't work anymore.
Michelle:        Alright.
Margaret:       I don't know your problem. You are not married or feeding children and you still come late to work every blessed day. May God deliver you.
(Michelle walked up the stairs as she leaves the reception.)
Margaret:       I know that when our boss lay his eyes on that witch, nothing will happen. She will still come back to work here without any punishment.
(She bent down and picked a big file. She started writing.)

Michelle entered the office sluggishly. She wore a purple skirt and a pink shirt tucked in neatly into the skirt. She looked radiant and pretty.
Michelle:        Good morning sir. (She knelt briefly and straightened herself back)
Clinton:         Morning Michelle. Why are you just coming at this time of the day?
Michelle:        I am sorry sir.
Clinton:         Yeah. I know you are sorry and you need to be sorry. But for how long can that work here? People have been saying that I am having an affair with you and that's why I have not sacked you ever since you came. Do me a favor today. I need you to go back home now and prepare yourself for
tomorrow. I don't want to see you today. I have talked to you times without number that you have to be punctual in everything. You are very smart and brilliant but that won't crown it all. You need to add punctuality to it. Don't make me into a bad leader.
Michelle:        Sir, please! Am so sorry. My coming late is not intentional sir. I know you are angry with me and you have to. But my place is quite far from here and I don't have any other choice than to walk from there to the hotel. That's why I am unable to make it to the office as early as expected.
Clinton:         Where are you staying that caused your incessant late coming?
Michelle:        Adeleke street sir.
Clinton:         Adeleke what! That's almost three streets away from here. I stay in that area. Driving from there to the office takes me at least thirty minutes and you trek from there to this hotel everyday. Michelle! How can that be possible?
Michelle:        Sir, I am saying the truth. I come from there everyday. I stay with my friends and I don't have any other choice than to live there for now.
Clinton:      Why are you living with your friends? Don't you have parents?

(1) (Reply)

Weird Thought / Ⅱ. Origin Of Life / Life Of A Chicken - Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.