Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo (30143 Views)

Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Gunmen Assassinate 27-year-old Man In Edo (Photo) / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by Indispensable85(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Chaiiiii.......... Nigeria!
Na wa oooo
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by Amudeneogu: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2019
I think they say that bail is free EFCC, ICPC,CCT over to you
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2019
No pastor ever says that. They saw the LOVE of money is the root. The Bible says that the LORD delights in the prosperity of HIS servants . The fathers of Faith were rich.

Dami12345:
Same 20k when olosho dey collect steady for lying down. undecided
Do yahoo una no hear...hustle hard una no hear.
How many people on niaraland can pay an emergency 100k to save their life.

Be there let pastors deceive you that money is the root of evil while collecting it from you.

Youths dont be deceived Make money no matter the cost...its get rich or die trying...
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by koyeni(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2019
So bad embarassed
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by Dami12345: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Pointguardusa:
No pastor ever says that. They saw the LOVE of money is the root. The Bible says that the LORD delights in the prosperity of HIS servants . The fathers of Faith were rich.

Yahoo pastor well done.
How ministry. How many of your choir you don give belle this year?
Weldo.
Am guessing that "the it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven , this one is meant to encourage people to wealth abi. sad
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by popsyleo1: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2019
Rip
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Address what I wrote na
Dami12345:

Yahoo pastor well done.
How ministry. How many of your choir you don give belle this year?
Weldo.
Am guessing that "the it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven , this one is meant to encourage people to wealth abi. sad
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Guy you are moving well. Good question. Now do you see that after JESUS said that his disciples asked him a question? Get JESUS'S reply. That's my reply .
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by anonymous1759(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Too Bad
RIP to the Death

Modified: ftc for the third time today..
I dedicate this also to all PMB supporters

You no get work abi? nairaland done turn to your house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... You need cain
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by ollah2: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2019
MrPRevailer:
Oh no. What crime did he commit?

If you find yourself or your loved one in this kind of situation, come to CHOSEN, don't hesitate. Even if it's in abroad/overseas.

Is the god of chosen different from that of redeem, winners or the one attended by those you are luring to come to your church?
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by KPOLOVIE(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2019
Make them(police) eat am or better still make e smell there, since the police loves money move than lives
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by MrPRevailer(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2019
NwaMammyWater:

HOW I SEE YOU CHOSEN PEOPLE

How the high and powerful sees us. There's plenty more photos if you want to see.

Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by MrPRevailer(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2019
ollah2:

Is the god of chosen different from that of redeem, winners or the one attended by those you are luring to come to your church?

He's not different.
It's just that God has special relationship/covenant with my G.O Pastor, which propels the extra-ordinary things that happen in Chosen.
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by ollah2: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2019
MrPRevailer:

He's not different. It's just that He has special relationship/covenant with my G.O Pastor, which propels the extra-ordinary things that happen in Chosen.

how do you know he doesn't have that special relationship/covenant with other people's G.O pastors? I agree with the extra-ordinary things done by chosen members as proven in below pictures

1 Like

Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2019
MrPRevailer:

He's not different.
It's just that God has special relationship/covenant with my G.O Pastor, which propels the extra-ordinary things that happen in Chosen.
So that your god discriminate among his children?
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by lovebless: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2019
yet buhari is piething kwaruption. fighting corruption my poo
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by Raskasal(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Later Police will be saying bail is free. Yet they still wan collect money
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by MrPRevailer(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
ollah2:

how do you know he doesn't have that special relationship/covenant with other people's G.O pastors? I agree with the extra-ordinary things done by chosen members as proven in below pictures

It's better for them to swim in dirty water than to be sick of HIV, CANCER, enduring great pains with many sorrows, no joy. It's better than to be butchered by ritualists, blasted to death by armrobbers, or condemned to life imprisonment. It's better than to remain a poverty-infested individual in other spiritual places. Some of these people you see dancing in mud have businesses, landed properties. They do these because of HUMILITY, overwheming joy and display to the public that something is happening in Chosen.

Moreover, you won't hear the kinds of testimonies we hear in Chosen in other churches. All these people going Chosen came from other churches including popular ones. If JUST one of these testimonies happens in a popular church, they will not allow anybody to sleep again. It will be on news everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MO8W40-aus
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by damiz(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
But bail is free!!!
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by ollah2: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
MrPRevailer:

It's better for them to swim in dirty water than to be sick of HIV, CANCER, enduring great pains with many sorrows, no joy. It's better than to be butchered by ritualists, blasted to death by armrobbers, or condemned to life imprisonment. It's better than to remain a poverty-infested individual in other spiritual places. Some of these people you see dancing in mud have businesses, landed properties. They do these because of HUMILITY, overwheming joy and display to the public that something is happening in Chosen.

Moreover, you won't hear the kinds of testimonies we hear in Chosen in other churches. All these people going Chosen came from other churches including popular ones. If JUST one of these testimonies happens in a popular church, they will not allow anybody to sleep again. It will be on news everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MO8W40-aus

only brainwashed fellows write gibberish such as ths
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by NwaliE01: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
And police would be disturbing our ears that bail is free.
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by oshionelecky: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please note, bail is really free.

I was once arrested by my landlord when I was a student, after which I was granted bail by my lawyer for free.

Get a lawyer to process your bail.
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by MrPRevailer(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
ollah2:

only brainwashed fellows write gibberish such as ths

I heard you allah the deceiver
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by virgintoto(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dami12345:
Same 20k when olosho dey collect steady for lying down. undecided
Do yahoo una no hear...hustle hard una no hear.
How many people on niaraland can pay an emergency 100k to save their life.

Be there let pastors deceive you that money is the root of evil while collecting it from you.

Youths dont be deceived Make money no matter the cost...its get rich or die trying...
Kip deceiving ur self
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by ollah2: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
MrPRevailer:

I heard you allah the deceiver

How did I deceive you?
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by dynigoche: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
is Bail not free?
is Bail not free?
is Bail not free?
is Bail not free?
is Bail not free?
is Bail not free?
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Larryfest:
I thought they said bail is free NPF the most unprofessional organization in Nigeria.

Bail not free even in many developed countries in d world i know. Nothing strange.

Just that Nigeria police not transparent with anything
Re: Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo by MrPRevailer(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
ollah2:

How did I deceive you?

I didn't say u decieved me.
Clue: your moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl Chased Away From Home By Aunt In Abia / ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise / Bullets Fired By Oyo Customs Men Chasing Rice Smugglers Kill Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.