Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Skin Rashes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Rashes (5068 Views)

Skin Rashes Solution / After Shave Rashes/bumps / Cure For Fed Rashes On Babies(called Illa In Yoruba Language) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Rashes by ritze(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2010
Hi all

Pls guys i have this terrible rashes that itches so bad over my body and irritatingly my face
After so much herbs that of my body left and the one on face is just stuborn.it keeps going and coming back
Have been to the hospital and doctors keep giving me hydrocotinole( cant rily get the spelling rit)
V used skineal as well buit it bleashes my face

Pls kindly assist with any useful tip
Re: Skin Rashes by timcurrant(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
my friend rizte here are the things you should know about rashes .Most rashes are not dangerous to a person or people in the vicinity (unless they are part of an infectious disease such as chickenpox). Many rashes last a while and get better on their own. It is therefore not unreasonable to treat symptoms like itchy and/or dry skin for a few days to see whether the condition gets milder and goes away. Rash is not a specific diagnosis. It is instead a general term that means an outbreak of bumps on the body that change the way the skin looks and feels .Common rashes include eczema, poison ivy, and heat rash.
.Infections that cause rashes include fungal, bacterial, or viral infection. You can try other skin treatment but i got one that never fails which is EPIDERM . it works like magic. go try it and tell me the result cos it works for me ,
For more tips and guide , log on to HOW TO CLEAR AND GET AN ACNE FREE SKIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skin Rashes by Olami099(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2010
Apply clearex it really works
Re: Skin Rashes by ab1989: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2010
Good health starts with good nutrition. With today’s farming methods depleting the natural mineral content of our lands, we can no longer rely on our foods to completely provide us with the essential vitamins and minerals that our bodies need. More people are turning to nutritional supplements as a means of getting sufficient quantities of those vital nutrients that can make a difference to their quality of health.
Our nutritional supplement products are made from the finest ingredients, grown or collected from the best sources and produced with the most advanced technology. Each product retains its original nutritional value, encouraging both good health and peace of mind.
The products to take care of skin rashes are:
ALOGE (DRINK LIQIUD)
BEEPROPL (60TABLETS)
BEEPROPL CREAM
Thank God for the hospitals and medical personnel but, we do not need to live on drugs as our body is designed to function on food nutrients. The drug is to give immediate attention to all emergency cases but is not the lasting solution to all the ailments. If we eat the right food our body can heal itself. It is unfortunate that the food we have around us are grown or produced with chemicals which render them harmful to the body or our organs.
There are some Dietary supplement products that are from USA with offices in Nigeria) that can help you to overcome the SKIN RASHES problems.
These products has been working wonderfully for people and you can buy directly from the company in your name
For further details please respond if interested or call 08032451201 or email orelusimodupe@yahoo. com
Re: Skin Rashes by ritze(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ timcurrant tanx n God bless.Tanx 2 epiderm.It was simply magical.Jst magical indeed,within 48hrs.Its so suprising at jst 150naira.
Re: Skin Rashes by tpiah: 12:43am On Sep 16, 2010
you dont say.
Re: Skin Rashes by olutito: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2020
Please what is the remedy for ina-orun, I don't know the english name , but it's like rashes and itches badly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When You finally Catch the Rat behind Lassa Fever sickness. / COVID-19 Update For July 3 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For April 7 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.