Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R (553 Views)

I Know How You Can Start An Highly Profitable Investment With Just #1600. / Cheapest Car Sales...vehicles 4 Sale / Do You Want A Viable And Highly Profitable Investment Opportunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
I am looking to begin car sale/automobile sales and I am need of partners or a partner willing to invest btw 5m-10m.
I have a source of getting very cheap non-accidented cars (both nigerian used & non-nigerian used/tokunbo cars) at a very cheap prices and I have a lot of intending buyers who are in urgent need of many of these cars.
The business if highly profitable and those running it are making huge profits daily,weekly and monthly.
A car bought @ 1.5m can be placed @ 2.8m asking &finally sold @ btw 2.3m-2.5m (in the worst case 2m)
And I have a lot of clients whom I have sent cars to and who have been begging to buy them of at the prices I offered and I have people who are willing to sell these cars at very cheap rates to me.
ola.auto@yahoo.com
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2010
we all know that the car sale business is a very rich and flourishing one,
interested people should please each me via email or post your email and numbers here and i will get back to you
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
. cool
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
tnx for reading
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2010
regards
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2010
wink
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2010
wink
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2010
thanks
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2010
:d
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2010
highly profitable
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
reach me on
ola.auto@yahoo.com
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2010
wink
Re: Highly Profitable Automobile/car Sales Investment Offer With Over N10m Monthly R by olaauto: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2010
ola.autp@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

1999 Range Rover 4.0 Hse. - Full Option. / FINANCIERS NEEDED FOR EXECUTION OF LPOs OF (AGO) DIESEL. / Project/business Partner Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.