Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face (995 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Read This Touching Story Of Pain That A Blogger Suffered Just To Make Nigerians / What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by experts: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
i have listened to the unstoppable int version of the one and only 2face idibia and i rate it as a complete classical album,

But most people didn't enjoy i because of the N1000 tag,

so for those dat listen to it, would you say its a waste of money to u or would u say it worth the price?
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by tijehi(f): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
Are you promoting the CD? This one that all your posts na about the 'Wonderful Tuface'. Okay we don hear, Oya tell me your shop number for Alaba International Market make I come purchase am.
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by bodrin(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
i have not listen to it but i know he's ever consistence. the guy never start just begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2face himself is a song wey nija dey sing
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by experts: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
tijehi:

Are you promoting the CD? This one that all your posts na about the 'Wonderful Tuface'. Okay we don hear, Oya tell me your shop number for Alaba International Market make I come purchase am.

O girl, u dey vex oooo,

I dont sell Cd's sory i disappoint u,

tubaba no make am available 4people like u to buy because is not in alaba,

Instead of u to askwere u can get it for N150, u come dey take style to ask if i was promoting it,
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by tijehi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2010
@expert

grin grin grin grin grin grin

na wa for u o, so u don even Pirate am, u wan come give me address where u dey sell your pirated copy.
No wonder you dey promote am, so dat when people respond you go give them advice on where to get it at a cheaper price.
Anyway, I wish you the best. (Good business acumen though)

bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by experts: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
stop to dey hide jor,

speak ur mind, i can even send u $10 to get a copy, lol

joking anyway
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by googles: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
i have the full album and i did not even spend a kobo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tuface can do without my own 1k
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by baslone: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
grin grin grin

That album is very impressive!
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by Dolemite(f): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
googles:

i have the full album and i did not even spend a kobo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tuface can do without my own 1k
Trust you don't have the full album with extras and stuff. . .
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by googles: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
Dolemite:

Trust you don't have the full album with extras and stuff. . .

i have the full album. . . . i dont need the extra 'n' stuff

i cant afford the 1k donation of "Tuface Childcare Foundation"  cheesy
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by Dolemite(f): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
googles:

i cant afford the 1k donation of "Tuface Childcare Foundation"  cheesy
Poverty may have robbed you of a genuine musical experience.
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by googles: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2010
Dolemite:

Poverty may have robbed you of a genuine musical experience.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

excuse me ??

was that meant to be an insult ?? wow
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by Dolemite(f): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2010
Take it anyway you want Mr pirate.
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by googles: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2010
i think you should change it to Ms.

i take it as an insult but watevs. . . its all good
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by Dolemite(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hate piracy of local artists that's all. . .buy the album don't be a gay. . .
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by googles: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

yes ma'am. . . only if you tell me all the songs you have in your archive were bought legally

you can make your point wivout calling names, cant you ?
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by tosinaded(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2010
@dolemite
abeg go count sand jare!
cant u just av fun?
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by Dolemite(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

yes ma'am. . . only if you tell me all the songs you have in your archive were bought legally

you can make your point wivout calling names, cant you ?
And what good will that do? never called you any names. . .

tosinaded@:

@dolemite
abeg go count sand jare!
cant u just av fun?
Fun is fun, but no one makes fun about taking food from my Tuface's mouth without me saying something about it!!
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by googles: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2010
watever jare. . . . enjoy
Re: N1000 Make Nigerians Miss The Wonders Of 2face by experts: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2010
hey guys, its all fun,

take catch it

(1) (Reply)

Obi Asika And Wife Yetunde, Welcome Baby Girl / Big Twist In Dominic Strauss Khan Case! / Untold Story Of Ashley Nwosu’s Burial Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.