Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases (10582 Views)

9 Common Poultry Diseases And Symptoms That Affect Chickens / 32 Different Organic Herbs Used To Prevent Poultry Diseases / Tagiri Health Benefit To Chicken And How To Prepare It… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by guidefreak(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Today, I am discussing the wonders of Tagiri extract in preventing and controlling deadly poultry diseases. If we must go organic in raising our poultry, it is important that we put in place those natural defenses that will help protect our flock against deadly poultry diseases. As poultry farmers, before we can say bye bye to the use of antibiotics and other synthetic drugs that often harm humans and raise production costs, we must arm ourselves with a fool prove defense system again all diseases. One of the natural defenses against poultry disease is Tagiri, also known as Christmas Melon.

Before now, I have always known Tagiri as a popular but mysterious disease deterrent that African parents put around the house to prevent infectious viral diseases from spreading. For instance, when a kid is infected with measles or chicken pox, they place Tagiric ball at strategic positions in the house while treating the infected child. This is done with the belief that Tagiri stops the Measles from spreading. Tagiri is also used in humans in the organic treatment of Prostate Cancer in men.

Use of Tagiri in Poultry
Tagiri (Christmas Melon) is interestingly known to ward off viral diseases in poultry. That is, with Tagiri, diseases like Newcastle Disease, Marek’s Disease, and Infectious Bursal Disease (IBD) can be combated and prevented completely. However, it is important to know how this wonderful bulb can be used effectively without any complications. As with synthetic drugs, caution must be taken in the use of organic fighting agents like Tagiri, as this is the only way to maximize the benefits of organic poultry farming without regrets. But do not worry; everything will be highlighted in this article.

Ingredients Required to Prepare Tagiri Extract
*Tagiri bulbs (1kg Tagiri for 2 liters of water)
*Water

Other Materials Required
*A jar or container with cover
*Knife (to cut the Tagiri bulbs into pieces)
*A calibrated container to measure the volume of water to be used
*A weighing balance to measure the weight of the Tagiri bulbs

Now, let’s go into the process

How to Make Tagiri Extract

*Get some Tagiri bulbs
*Peel off the green back
*Cut the Tagiri into pieces
*Measure water that is twice the weight of the Tagiri cuts in liters (i.e ratio 1:2)
*Pour the water into your jar or container
*Add the Tagiri cuts
*Cover the jar/container with a breathable mesh and use rubber band to hold it tight
*Keep in a cool dark room and allow the Tagiri cuts to ferment inside the water for 7 days
*Do not tamper with the process
*On day 7, strain the Tagiri water into a bigger container, and then blend the Tagiri cuts and the seeds
*Add the blended Tagiri into the Tagiri liquid that was strained earlier
*At this stage, you cannot add fresh water

The Tagiri extract is ready at this stage but we are left with one concern – preservation. You can either choose to cover the jar containing the Tagiri extract and refrigerate or preserve with molasses.

For information on how to preserve Tagiri Extract and other useful tips, visit https://guidefreak.com/how-to-use-tagiri-extract-for-poultry-diseases/

Read and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by guidefreak(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Here is another interesting Organic Solution for the treatment of Coccidiosis.
Find out on https://guidefreak.com/how-to-use-bitter-leaf-extract-for-coccidiosis

Re: How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by guidefreak(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
See broilers' response to bitter leaf extract in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6yEhep3aIQ
Re: How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by guidefreak(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
** YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING** ***48 PAGES***

Some 15 years back, I started poultry farming on a small scale and was forced to stop because of lack of control over diseases. I didn’t even know what COCCIDIOSIS or Newcastle disease is. I was so unprepared and helpless. Poor me!

I pursued an M.Sc. in Animal Science and the experience met my needs. (FUNNY RIGHT? I KNOW EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS ROUTE. IN MY CASE, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO STUDY SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE ME INDEPENDENT)

Upon practicing, I noticed that I COULD HAVE PREVENTED THE THINGS THAT ONCE KILLED MY BIRDS.

What’s even more interesting is finding out the ORGANIC REMEDIES

YES! You can get some knowledge about ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING in bits here and there, but not to be compared to the FULL DOSE that you will get here.

IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE CONFIDENT BEFORE YOU START, KNOWING THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS TURN TO A GUIDE TO SEE WHAT AND WHAT YOU NEED TO PUT TOGETHER TO TACKLE DISEASES. THIS IS IT!

I HAVE PREPARED THIS COMPLETE GUIDE TO HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR STRUGGLES WITH DISEASES.

WANTING TO START A BROILER PROJECT? I have a step-by-step chart that you can follow to have a disease free experience. Trust me!

This eBook only goes for N1,000. FAR BELOW THE PRICE OF A SINGLE BROILER CHICKEN, which a disease can take away in hours, if not minutes.

YOU CAN READ THIS ON YOUR Android, iPhone, Tablet or Computer, so it’s always with you everywhere you go.

Highlights......

The preparation and use of organic remedies for diseases
Organic remedy for Viral diseases like Newcastle and Gumboro disease
Preparation of organic calcium supplement
Preparation of organic preservative
Preparation of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), a powerful natural and non-toxic agent for disease prevention
Organic remedy for Coccidiosis, Fowl pox, Fowl typhoid, and other poultry diseases
The preparation and use of organic probiotic (lactic acid bacteria)
Preparation and use of organic immune boosters to ward off diseases
And much more………………………

Click here to grab your copy of the COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING https://guidefreak.com/your-complete-guide-to-organic-poultry-farming/
Re: How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by guidefreak(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
EVER HEARD OF ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING AND ORGANIC REMEDIES TO POULTRY DISEASES?

It's finally in your hands.

As an Animal Scientist, embracing this organic poultry farming knowledge might be easier because I have always known some of the wonderful spices that we used to add to poultry feed in the name of project and testing. But let me tell you, it's even more interesting than I ever thought.

So, I set out to do this comprehensive research about the[b] COMMON SPICES AND HERBS TO COMBAT POULTRY DISEASES [/b]and have found their work to be absolutely remarkable over the years.

All of the concoctions needed to combat poultry diseases can be made right in your home, and the beautiful thing is that it is a lot more cheaper than using synthetic drugs. For example, I have a coupled of broilers for Easter and I have never treated coccidiosis with synthetic drugs. I only use bitter-leaf extract as you can see in my article on https://guidefreak.com/how-to-use-bitter-leaf-extract-for-coccidiosis.

My discovery has given me so much confidence that I can say goodbye to Embasin Forte, Amprollium, OTC, and all the antibiotics that have been found to be detrimental to human health

Switching to Organic Poultry Farming might be a BIG or ROBUST decision for you to make, and I agree with you, but you can start from somewhere.

Most importantly, you don't want to start something you don't know about. Or you don't want to go organic when all you know is just using bitter-leaf to treat coccidiosis and using Basil/scent leaft (Efirin) to handle diarrhea in poultry. This is why it is important to get COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE from the start.

See some broilers taking bitter leaf extract here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6yEhep3aIQ

This comprehensive knowledge can be gathered over months of research and testing, OR YOU CAN choose to get it now in the simplest way possible.

Apart from bring a farmer, I am also a writer, and I have put together a 48-Pages eBook titled YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING. If you are still in doubt as to what you can benefit from Organic Poultry, this eBook will CLEAR YOU!

It's time for you to learn how to produce and use organic medications without guessing the dosage or asking the question in a group and waiting for days or weeks to get a response from someone who might be battling with tougher problems on their farm.

Don't kill your birds! Don't lose in your poultry business! Don't delay knowledge.

The eBook goes for just #1,000 now. It's already selling for #3,000 on https://www.afrimash.com/shop/livestock/poultry/your-complete-guide-to-organic-poultry-farming-48-pages/

To get your own copy, message me on https:///KbNZBBwOdvIEDhtNk8wk8L

You can also pay directly and get your copy here: https://paystack.com/pay/h-4k0imvp7

If you choose the whatsapp group, you will see the number of farmers who are already benefiting from the knowledge in the book.

I WILL BE WILLING TO ANSWER YOUR POST-PURCHASE QUESTIONS , and together, we can bring ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING to the limelight again

Re: How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by guidefreak(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
See Why GARLIC Works for Poultry Diseases

https://guidefreak.com/garlic-for-poultry-diseases/

1 Like

Re: How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by guidefreak(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Coconut Water for Chickens – The Perfect Electrolyte

To think that coconut water can be this beneficial to chickens is a miracle. Beginning from a chick’s first day, coconut water supplies just the essential nutrients to keep your day old chick lively and healthy. This wonderful electrolyte is ideal for broiler chicken and can restore ease to your stressed chickens in no time. In case the word electrolyte doesn’t sound familiar, let’s break it down right away.

What is an electrolyte?

Simply put, electrolytes are minerals found in the body with an electric charge. These minerals are found in the blood, tissues, urine, as well as other fluids in the body. Coconut water is suitable for chickens because of it’s electrolytes property.

Why are Electrolytes Important to your Chicken?

Electrolytes overcome stress in chickens
Electrolytes balance the amount of water in chickens
They also maintain the chicken’s pH level
Electrolytes are responsible for moving nutrients into a chicken’s cells
They help to remove wastes out of a chicken’s cells
Responsible for maintaining proper functioning of the chicken’s nerves, heart, brain, and muscles.

continue reading here: guidefreak.com/coconut-water-for-chickens

Re: How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by Goldblacks: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good one
Re: How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by Oladelepsy001(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by akinsolaolubi: 9:16pm On May 10, 2020
Please what’s app me 08172940307
Re: How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases by Akposkiz: 1:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Farmers: How Do We Manage With Labour / Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture / 100% Raw Organic Cocoa Butter And Cold Processed Coconut Oil!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.