Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Adult Female Rottweiler Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Female Rottweiler Available (1549 Views)

Alabai Puppies, Kangal Puppies And Adult Rottweiler Available. All Pedigree / Adult Male Rottweiler Available / Adult Male Rottweiler Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Female Rottweiler Available by Magpies(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Call or WhatsApp 08145796885 or call 07086774629....

Cost is 120k

Dm for business only

Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by fowlyansh181(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Be careful guys , he has a scam history.
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by olaolaking: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Be careful guys , he has a scam history.
Thanks mate
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dat dog is not even a pure bred Rottweiler sef! its a Rot/gsd mix, looks like mine, only difference is that mine is well fed! All this Nigerian dog sellers sef! I tire for una.
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by jeff1607(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
mhd5757:
Dat dog is not even a pure bred Rottweiler sef! its a Rot/gsd mix, looks like mine, only difference is that mine is well fed! All this Nigerian dog sellers sef! I tire for una.

how can you tell ?

specifics please?
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
jeff1607:

how can you tell ?

specifics please?

Can you not see for yourself? He said adult rottweiler right? OK, look at the dog very well, the size and the physique, look at the longish snout, and again remember, I said it looks exactly like my Rot/gsd mix? Only that mine is well-fed. This dog that you are seeing, nobody is going to buy it and because of that, it will become malnourished at the end of the month, and keep wasting away slowly and slowly until it dies, which is very unfortunate.
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by Ishilove: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Is this pure bred? Doesn't look it
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ishilove:
Is this pure bred? Doesn't look it
It is not, is mixed. Even an idiot can tell this isn't a pure bred.

1 Like

Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by jeff1607(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
mhd5757:

Can you not see for yourself? He said adult rottweiler right? OK, look at the dog very well, the size and the physique, look at the longish snout, and again remember, I said it looks exactly like my Rot/gsd mix? Only that mine is well-fed. This dog that you are seeing, nobody is going to buy it and because of that, it will become malnourished at the end of the month, and keep wasting away slowly and slowly until it dies, which is very unfortunate.

I understand where you are coming from but rotts differ from one another, from the markings, zygomatic arc, muzzle length, pasterns and so on was thinking that you you go into specifics, that dog needs love n plenty of it

guessing because the stop ain't more pronounced, pics don't do justice to some dogs
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by Ogcruz: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
jeff1607:

I understand where you are coming from but rotts differ from one another, from the markings, zygomatic arc, muzzle length, pasterns and so on was thinking that you you go into specifics, that dog needs love n plenty of it

guessing because the stop ain't more pronounced, pics don't do justice to some dogs

Fact
See leave them
Many of them only see big dogs as pure
And if you tell them to tell u why yours isn't pure they will not have anything to talk
Will just be talking here and there without any fact

Look at that one explaining how d dog will get malnourished and die
How is that one his business
Is that what they asked him?
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by jeff1607(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ogcruz:

Fact
See leave them
Many of them only see big dogs as pure
And if you tell them to tell u why yours isn't pure they will not have anything to talk
Will just be talking here and there without any fact

Look at that one explaining how d dog will get malnourished and die
How is that one his business
Is that what they asked him?

I ain't taking sides but just making him explain his choice of words remember you also do the same to other people's dogs.

a lot goes into a dog's pedigree, you can tell the progenies or outcome but genetics can sometimes play tricks bringing a phenotype that was recessive in even 7 generations ago, I won't ask if yours is pedigree or not ,it's all about improving the breed ,so u ask yourself are you doing that or not?

I am here to learn
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by fowlyansh181(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
jeff1607:

I ain't taking sides but just making him explain his choice of words remember you also do the same to other people's dogs.

a lot goes into a dog's pedigree, you can tell the progenies or outcome but genetics can sometimes play tricks bringing a phenotype that was recessive in even 7 generations ago, I won't ask if yours is pedigree or not ,it's all about improving the breed ,so u ask yourself are you doing that or not?

I am here to learn
no need typing much , look at the pic above is that an Adult female Rottweiler? If off the top of your head you say yes then so be it, if off the top of your head you say no, then also so be it.. that dog is a mutt.. OP also has a history of scam/selling mutt rotts..
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by jeff1607(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
no need typing much , look at the pic above is that an Adult female Rottweiler? If of the top of your head you say yes then so be it, if of the top of your head you say no, then also so be it.. that dog is a mutt.. OP also has a history of scam/selling mutt rotts..

I never quoted the said dog as a mutt or pedigree and I won't say anything.

normally I would ask for it's pedigree n do back ground checks n see why the outcome is like this.

op has a habit of talking down on one's pet and personality n I distance myself from such.

I want to learn more ,I still be student
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by Ogcruz: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
jeff1607:

I am here to learn

I'm not d op o
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by fowlyansh181(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
jeff1607:

I never quoted the said dog as a mutt or pedigree and I won't say anything.

normally I would ask for it's pedigree n do back ground checks n see why the outcome is like this.

op has a habit of talking down on one's pet and personality n I distance myself from such.

I want to learn more ,I still be student
you really don’t need any extra knowledges to know that dog isn’t a full bred female Rottweiler.. it looks malnourished and those ears though.. Ogcruz isn’t the OP, magpies is.
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by jeff1607(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
you really don’t need any extra knowledges to know that dog isn’t a full bred female Rottweiler.. it looks malnourished and those ears though.. Ogcruz isn’t the OP, magpies is.

oh my bad!
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by Magpies(m): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2019
Available
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler Available by Magpies(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Available......

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Male And Female High Standard Boerboels For Sale / A White Rat Killed By A Friend Of Mine Yesternight / I Bet You Will Never See This Quality Of Rottweiler For This Price Im Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.