Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Prophesy: If You Believe You Will Buy Hummer Before The End Of This Month - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesy: If You Believe You Will Buy Hummer Before The End Of This Month (562 Views)

Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophesy: If You Believe You Will Buy Hummer Before The End Of This Month by thweraja10: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2010
I once attended a youth program in a New Generation church close to my area. Parish Pastor of the church who happen to be the founder was a very young. During the course of the program the Pastor was asked to come and give a 10 minutes exholtation. And he bagan prophesying. aND I QUOTE
If you believe before the end of this month you will buy a Hummer Jeep, Lexus Jeep, Chrysler to name a few

And the youths in the church were screaming a loud AMEN

I did not even bother to say amen cos i know our God is not a magician he wont give you things just like that especially things that can make you go wild as a youth. Im not saying its impossible.

But what im saying is that some of our Pastors should stop deceiving us. The bible says my people are perished for lack of wisdom. Thats why some of them deceives us

(1) (Reply)

Pastor, 2 Others Docked For Kidnapping / The Holiness Of God's Redeemed People / Is A Miracle Supernatural ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.