Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered (28729 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges / 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by MrTrend(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Former Super Eagles player Osaze Odemwingie’s hotel manager has been murdered in Benin.

The hotel is located at Erediauwa Street off Upper Sakponba road in Benin-city.

Mr Osato Okunkpolo, the Hotel Manager is married to a Journalist, Anita and works for a local tabloid in Benin City.

According to sources at the hotel revealed that the robbers gained access to the hotel at about 9pm and shot Okunkpola dead instantly.

But Edo Police spokesman, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor, said Okunkpolo was hit by a bullet in a shoot-out between two rival cult groups.

DSP Nwabuzor said members of Eiye and Aye engaged in a shoot-out in the area on Sunday night.

According to him, “The incident is true. It is also true that a murder happened at Odemwingie’s hotel on the 17th of February, 2019. The incident was between two secret cults- The Aye and Eiye cult groups.

“It was not an armed robbery incident. The corpse has been deposited at the Bénin Central hospital mortuary.

“Our detectives are still investigating the incident.”

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/osaze-odemwingies-manager-murdered/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by Page420: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Rip, respeckt the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by psalmsmiles(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
why was the footballer`s picture placed instead of the victim`s?? RIP to the dead

103 Likes

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Even hotel wey we dey drink in peace now don cast!

Rip man.

1 Like

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by NOC1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
If Buhari asked to deal with such people ruthlessly now defenders of the universe will wail.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by oluwatosink: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
wey the man photo undecided sad
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
we are coming to that level in Nigeria where someone dying will no longer be bad news

it will just be a normal, expected thing.. it will be like someone going to toilet

God help us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by daddytime(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Huh...

Some people with investment ideas sha...

How and why would Osaze think to situate a hotel as a retirement investment on Erediauwa or anywhere outside of the G.R.A in Benin.

Everyone needs to get financially literate. I did this course and forever glad I did.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by HonAdeli(m): 12:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Rip to the deceased.
Policemen cannot stop with their lies and twisting of real incident

1 Like

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2019
GORY!!! shocked shocked sad
Such a sad news!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by Mikee7(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2019
angry what do all these guys gain from cults, waste of lives angry
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by smatt1711: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2019
If you need a room self-contained in onitsha, no agent fee, total cost to move into apartment is 81k,an unmarried man or lady preferabully, the house have running water, call
0.80.67 .8772.27
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by Ayoswit(f): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2019
RIP cry
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by emmabest2000(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2019
Bloggers and stupidity
The man no have name abi ?

Those that thought it was Osaze himself that was murdered at first sight gather here

RIP

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by OhiOfIhima: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2019
NOC1:
If Buhari asked to deal with such people ruthlessly now defenders of the universe will wail.

Snatch and Die..

Rip to the man.
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by cleary: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by Updoing: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Chai.... What's wrong with all this people
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by midehi2(f): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by Ogaga87(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Fixedgame488:
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Go get yourself a Benz please
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by omoteacher(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Naija armed robbers can now penetrate anywhere and go scot free even knowing fully well such hotel will have functional CCTV.
The robbers boldness is increasing, honestly noone seems safe again.
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by AngelicBeing: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2019
sad
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
we are coming to that level in Nigeria where someone dying will no longer be bad news

it will just be a normal, expected thing.. it will be like someone going to toilet

God help us

Bro it's already a normal news. Very very strange development. Since May 2015 Nigeria as a nation was gone completely.
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by TheAlchemist: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2019
State police, community police is the only way forward to improving security in the nation. RIP

1 Like

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2019
In the last 4 years killer terrorist herdsmen have killed over 20 thousand innocent Nigeria Children , Women and Men yet not once did President Buhari order the military to shoot at sight these killer herdsmen instead the bias president of a man will go on to use the military and his govt to protect and even attempt to procure billion Naira colonies for them !!! Buhari is dangerous criminal that must be sent packing from govt in this election cycle .

1 Like

Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by iamloski(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
why was the footballer`s picture placed instead of the victim`s?? RIP to the dead
i tire o for this ye ye bloggers
Re: Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered by modaink333: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Even hotel wey we dey drink in peace now don cast!

Rip man.

for ph?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun / Suicide Bomber Shot Dead In Maiduguri (Graphic Photo) / Mother Abandons Newborn Baby With Placenta Still Attached In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.