Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video (1801 Views)

The Moment Timini Tried To Kiss Toke Makinwa (video) / "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) / I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by nairafame(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2019
I'm a fucking celebrity, don't talk to me anyhow, Nigerian online media personality, Toke Makinwa boast in new video she shared online.

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/im-fucking-celebrity-dont-talk-to-me.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by Wizklynd23(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2019
undecidedCelebrity

Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Mhmm
Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by Nogodye(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Who you epp? On becoming
Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by nzeobi(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2019
any way, thank GOd for nairaland, if not who for sabi all this ones.

1 Like

Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Continue we are listening celeb

Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by delectablegyal(f): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2019
she is not a celebrity. many people wouldn't have known her if not for seun's penchant for light skinned beauties. more reason people like Tonto dike makes front page almost everytime. he should just choose out of all ladies already.

she is an oap. how many of you know that? I doubt. you only know her for posting pictures on instagram.

1 Like

Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by ajahinnousa(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Till today I don't know wether she is an actress or a musician,I don't care to know either
Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by meobizy(f): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2019
delectablegyal:
she is not a celebrity. many people wouldn't have known her if not for seun's penchant for light skinned beauties. more reason people like Tonto dike makes front page almost everytime. he should just choose out of all ladies already.

she is an oap. how many of you know that? I doubt. you only know her for posting pictures on instagram.
She was an OAP only in 2012 abi 2013.
She has not touched the microphone as one since then.
As a Master of Ceremonies, probably.
My OAP friends hate the fact she still claims being a radio presenter.
Right now she is an Instagram ho, an attention seeker, a sugar baby and nothing more.
I need to send a DM asking for her start price.

1 Like

Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by Gentleziggy(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2019
We all celebrities too so let her shut d Bleep up angry
Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Never interested in this babe but her booby got my attention.
Why use silicon instead of fats from her body.
Upon all the fillers, it still shows.
Bad job.
She should go and collect her money back.
Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by Macopol01(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2019
Who made her a celebrity
Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by nairafame(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Macopol01:
Who made her a celebrity
grin
Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry ma..... You can now speak.. Fool...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video by gizmoh27(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Celebrity my foot

(1) (Reply)

"I Finally Had My First Kiss With..." - DJ Cuppy In Greece (photo) / After Hot Sex Last Night, Gedoni & Kaffi Spotted Blowing Heat. Video / Bbn: That Moment Mercy Packed Her Tins & Ran Back Into Ike's Room because Of Venita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.