Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (3805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5231112 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) ... (10808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by FavRicc: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2020
D4donnn:

Good morning everyone,

I'm here to report the fraudulent , deceptive and thieving antics of hotdealz, I wish I never met this dude , no offense he is a classic fraudster and completely dishonest .

SO I BOUGHT THE SAMSUNG DEVICE FROM HOTDEALZ , BUT FIRST I ASKED HIM THE COST TO UNLOCK THR DEVICE AND HE SAID 8000. I WAS LIKE OK , I PROMISED TO MAKE A DEPOSIT THAT DAY OF 180 BUT THE BUYER SAID THE MAXIMUM HE COULD SEND WAS 100K WHICH WAS CREDITED TO HIM , YESTERDAY MONDAY THE BALANCE WAS PAID WITH A 20K EXTRA WHICH THE PERSON WHO INTRODUCED THE DEAL TO ME INSERTED . SO I TOLD HOTDEALZ BEFORE SENDING THE PHONE OVER TO START PROCESSSING THE UNLOCK, AND HE SAID HIS CONTACT WHO SAID IT WAS 8K , THAT HIS NUMBER WAS NOT REACHABLE I QUICKLY CONTACTED CYBERTEK AND WAS TOLD THAT THR COST OF THE UNLOCK WAS 34500 I MESAGED HIM AND TOLD HIM MY FINDINGS AND ALL HE COULD SAY WAS THAT HE DOESNT DO UNLOCK.

I TOLD HIM IT WAS YOUR PRECISE ANSWER EARLIER THAT MADE ME GO AHEAD WITH THE DEAL , THEN HE STARTED HIS TALES OF LIES INITIALLY CLAIMING HE DIDNT ASK THE COST OF THE UNLOCK , THAT HE BASED HIS ANSWER ON PREVIOUS UNLOCK FEE , NEXT THING WAS THAT HE ASKED BUT HE WAS TOLD 8K AND 21K , THEREAFTER HE SAID HE DOESNT DO UNLOCK SO HIS ANSWER WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TRUSTED .

NOW THE ISSUE WAS THAT HE WONT ACCEPT A REFUND AND ALSO WILL NOT CONVER THE LOSS ANS HE STARTED BLAIMING ME FOR AN IMAGINARY GREED THAT MADE ME NOT TO DO MY DUE DILIGENCE. AFTER THAT SINCE I HAVE ALREADY GIVE HIM THE BUYERS CONTACT WHICH HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE THE DISPATCH RIDER , HE CONTACTED HIM AND TOLD HIM THAT 20,000 WAS INSTERETED TO THE DEAL THAT HE WOULD REFUND THAT AMOUNT TO HIM , THAT IT SHOULD HELP IN COVERING UP FOR HIS DEFICIENCY . IN THE PROCESS THE SCHEMER TRIED TO RUIN MY FRIENSHIP WITH THE BUYER . I'LL BE ATTACHING SCREENSHOT OF THE CONVERSATION WHERE HE ADMITTED TO EVERYTHING AND HIS UNWILLINGNESS TO ACCEPT HIS RESPONSIBILITY THAT HE HAS MADE SUFFICIENT LOSSES .

Now my grievance is why cant he find a resolution without him, attempting to ruin my reputation, I think there is an unwritten code where basically sellers no suppose to they case fellow resellers but this guy is a different specimen of human entirely.

Kreamie
Wese90
Wildchild
Pradit
Omicpet
Anopheles
Bobo65

And all other bosses I'll appreciate your input
Please this is pure wickedness hotdealz. People get mind oh. After deceiving him, you still went ahead to tell the customer that 20k was added.. No nah! So childish.. who does that!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2020
SOLD
Kreamie:
[s]Brand New Sealed Dell Latitude 5410
Core i5-10th Gen
8GB Ram
256GB SSD
Backlit keyboard
Thunderbolt Port
Box and charger
Shipping Tomorrow
TLC 230K[/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ametu166(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2020
shapman:
There is a WhatsApp group specially created for deal hunters and would be buyers.
The rules are simple and straightforward.
Contact on signature for interested individuals.

Done

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by DWorldbest(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2020
TLC Deal

Brand new

11 promax CU 330k

20k off

It is atnt, so you can even unlock cheap

picker is mikkyangelo
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ShokiScientist: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2020
44mm apple watch series 4
gps + lte
watch and charger
has light scuff marks
comes with extra black band.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ipsum: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Ipsum:
Macbook Air 2015 13.3inch
Core i5
4gb ram
256ssd
Charger

235k (can be waybilled anywhere ) .... Escrow is allowed..
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Newbreed2018: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2020
D4donnn:

Personally from my experience I think and I believe with every fiber of my being that he sought to mislead you from the start , it's a pattern with him , more like his signature , next thing he'll say he has used the money that he cant refund you anymore . That guy is toxic , everything he touches he destroys .
I Don advice Una to open thread to have a wider coverage and make sure no one falls for the scammers scheme. This Una matter can't be resolved here. People are trying to sell market and nobody get time to talk. Plz open a thread with proof and Cc me when u do. I hate deceptive folks with passion.

7 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by drey22(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2020
AIN DEAL OF THE DAY

Iphone XR
Factory Unlocked
256gb, Grey
Excellent Phone
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by starcode007: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Dell G3 3590(White)
Intel Core i5 9300H 9th Generation Processor
gtx 1660 ti max-q 6gb vram(Alienware Overclock Controls)
512gb NVMe Ssd
16gb Ram
#390k

HP Pavilion gaming laptop 15-cx0xxx
Intel Core i5 8300H 8th Generation Processor
gtx 1050 ti 4gb vram
128gb NVMe SSD, 1TB HDD
8GB RAM
#300K
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by harmbhrosz(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
harmbhrosz:
TLC Deals

Nike Apple series 6 40mm x 2
GPS
Brand New Sealed in Box
160k each

Shipper: Florida
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by harmbhrosz(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2020
AIN DEAL[/b]

Apple Series 4 44mm
Rose Gold / Cellular / with charger

iPhone 11 Pro 64gb Unlocked
Green / Mint / complete accessories and box
96% Battery Health
Note: Phone has a little nick at the edge (not on screen) dm for pictures
340k 330k

https:///2349072920175
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ipsum: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Already in Nigeria (pickup Lagos)

Brand New open box iPhone 12
64gb Black
Factory unlocked
With box & complete accessories.. sorry cable grin

395k firm... offer valid just for 24hrs
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2020
>Apple Watch SE 40mm Space Gray

> GPS Only

>Black Sport Band

>Aluminum Case

> sealed

> Brand New/never Open

> Price = 159k

>Location: Isolo,Lagos

>Contact: 08020555809

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by humblesteve(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
humblesteve:
Mint
iphone 11promax
256gb, factory unlocked

Shipping this week, Atlanta yalhaji.

[/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Cvesta(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Cvesta:
AIN deals

Mint Dell XPS 9560
Core i5 7th generation
8gb
256gb SSD
15.6 inches
Nvidia Gtx 1050 4gb
Backlit keyboard
Charger

AIN... 280k
Location.... Lagos

[s]HP Pavilion gaming
Core i5 8th gen
8gb ram
1TB
Nvidia Gtx 1050
Green backlit keyboard

AIN.... 270k
Location.. Lagos

Open box lenovo Thinkpad T490s
Core i5 8th gen
16gb ssd
256gb SSD
14 inches
Thunderbolt 3
Fingerprint scanner
Box and charger

AIN... 275k[/s]
Location... Lagos

Hp elitebook 840 G6
Core i7 8th gen
8gb ram
256gb SSD
14 inches
Backlit keyboard
USB type C

AIN... 265k
Location.... Abuja

Contact... 09033075587 or WhatsApp https:///message/WZMIS2JIPYPSN1
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by DWorldbest(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2020
TLC Deal

Brand new
11 promax CU 330k
20k off
This is atnt, so you can even unlock cheap

Brand new
iPhone xr CU 170k
Accessories but no box

picker is mikkyangelo
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Cvesta(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2020
All AIN.... IKEJA Lagos

Mint Macbook pro 2014
Core i5
8gb ram
128gb
Battery count 307
Charger

Price.... 260k

Macbook pro 2015 '13'
Core i7
16gb ram
512gb SSD
Battery count 176
Screen peel and two lines on screen otherwise excellent condition
AS IS

Price... 225k

[s]Mint hp Pavilion gaming
Core i5 9th gen
8gb ram
256gb SSD
Nvidia Gtx 1050 graphics
15.6 inches
Green backlit keyboard
Charger

Price... 295k[/s]... SOLD

Mint Dell inspiron 5000 series
Core i5 8th gen
8gb ram
256gb SSD
15.6 inches
Dvd writer
No Backlit keyboard

Price... 170k
Lagos

Contact... 09033075587
WhatsApp.. https:///message/WZMIS2JIPYPSN1
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by essay123(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2020
essay123:

iPhone 11 64gb
Chip lock
Purple
N215000
%91 battery health
9.8/10 condition

iPhone Xs 64gb
Chip lock
Gold
N155000
%86 battery health
9.5/10 condition
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by FavRicc: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2020
shapman:
There is a WhatsApp group specially created for deal hunters and would be buyers.
The rules are simple and straightforward.
Contact on signature for interested individuals.
Done
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by FavRicc: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2020
FavRicc:
UK USED PS4
.......................................................................................... 2 WIRELESS CONTROLLERS
.......................................................................................... HDMI
.......................................................................................... POWER CABLE
.......................................................................................... COMPLETE ACCESSORIES.
.......................................................................................... HACKED

10 GAMES INSTALLED
.......................................................................................... pes 20
.......................................................................................... fifa 20
.......................................................................................... grand theft auto
.......................................................................................... resident evil
.......................................................................................... hitman
.......................................................................................... the walking dead
.......................................................................................... Dead or alive 5
.......................................................................................... hustle king
.......................................................................................... life is strange
.......................................................................................... 145k

Uk used Ps3 Slim
..........................................................................................
2 wireless controller
..........................................................................................
hdmi
power cable
pad usb
Hacked
.............................................................………....................
250GB
14 games installed
pes 21
fifa 19
grand theft auto
god of war ETC ..........................................................................................

N60,000 FIRM

Uk used ps3 fat
2 wireless controllers
Hacked
6 games installed
35k firm

PAYMENT ON DELIVERY (LAGOS ONLY) AVAILABLE

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hotdealz(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2020
D4donnn:

Good morning everyone,

I'm here to report the fraudulent , deceptive and thieving antics of hotdealz, I wish I never met this dude , no offense he is a classic fraudster and completely dishonest .

SO I BOUGHT THE SAMSUNG DEVICE FROM HOTDEALZ , BUT FIRST I ASKED HIM THE COST TO UNLOCK THR DEVICE AND HE SAID 8000. I WAS LIKE OK , I PROMISED TO MAKE A DEPOSIT THAT DAY OF 180 BUT THE BUYER SAID THE MAXIMUM HE COULD SEND WAS 100K WHICH WAS CREDITED TO HIM , YESTERDAY MONDAY THE BALANCE WAS PAID WITH A 20K EXTRA WHICH THE PERSON WHO INTRODUCED THE DEAL TO ME INSERTED . SO I TOLD HOTDEALZ BEFORE SENDING THE PHONE OVER TO START PROCESSSING THE UNLOCK, AND HE SAID HIS CONTACT WHO SAID IT WAS 8K , THAT HIS NUMBER WAS NOT REACHABLE I QUICKLY CONTACTED CYBERTEK AND WAS TOLD THAT THR COST OF THE UNLOCK WAS 34500 I MESAGED HIM AND TOLD HIM MY FINDINGS AND ALL HE COULD SAY WAS THAT HE DOESNT DO UNLOCK.

I TOLD HIM IT WAS YOUR PRECISE ANSWER EARLIER THAT MADE ME GO AHEAD WITH THE DEAL , THEN HE STARTED HIS TALES OF LIES INITIALLY CLAIMING HE DIDNT ASK THE COST OF THE UNLOCK , THAT HE BASED HIS ANSWER ON PREVIOUS UNLOCK FEE , NEXT THING WAS THAT HE ASKED BUT HE WAS TOLD 8K AND 21K , THEREAFTER HE SAID HE DOESNT DO UNLOCK SO HIS ANSWER WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TRUSTED .

NOW THE ISSUE WAS THAT HE WONT ACCEPT A REFUND AND ALSO WILL NOT CONVER THE LOSS ANS HE STARTED BLAIMING ME FOR AN IMAGINARY GREED THAT MADE ME NOT TO DO MY DUE DILIGENCE. AFTER THAT SINCE I HAVE ALREADY GIVE HIM THE BUYERS CONTACT WHICH HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE THE DISPATCH RIDER , HE CONTACTED HIM AND TOLD HIM THAT 20,000 WAS INSTERETED TO THE DEAL THAT HE WOULD REFUND THAT AMOUNT TO HIM , THAT IT SHOULD HELP IN COVERING UP FOR HIS DEFICIENCY . IN THE PROCESS THE SCHEMER TRIED TO RUIN MY FRIENSHIP WITH THE BUYER . I'LL BE ATTACHING SCREENSHOT OF THE CONVERSATION WHERE HE ADMITTED TO EVERYTHING AND HIS UNWILLINGNESS TO ACCEPT HIS RESPONSIBILITY THAT HE HAS MADE SUFFICIENT LOSSES .

Now my grievance is why cant he find a resolution without him, attempting to ruin my reputation, I think there is an unwritten code where basically sellers no suppose to they case fellow resellers but this guy is a different specimen of human entirely.

Kreamie
Wese90
Wildchild
Pradit
Omicpet
Anopheles
Bobo65

And all other bosses I'll appreciate your input
So you care about your reputation yet you allowed your buyer to start messaging me directly to insult the living daylight out of me and sending me threats?

You never made me understand that this unlocking must pass through me before you deposited your first part payment for the device - It would have been easy to refund you. You only asked me for the contact of the person that said 8k after you finally paid fully and I couldn't reach the person.

You allowed your buyer to send messages to me directly to insult me. The buyer did a very good job, he didn't relent at all in cursing my generation. Your buyer messages made me know you made him understand that he's doing business directly with me. Also the buyer paid the money directly to me. That's why he was so confident to send those kind of messages to me. If I was to do a refund, it would be directly to the same person that paid me.

D4donnn went further to tell me the extra 20k on the deal was for the unlocking of the phone. So I pleaded with the buyer to add the extra to complete it 35k so he can unlock it through the cybatek D4donnn said he contacted. He didn't object. I also, told him I don't want this unlocking thing to pass through me because even me is scared of unlocking if not, I would have unlocked it before selling.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by horllamy(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Dell Latitude E7250
256gb ssd
8gb Ram
Coi7 processor 2.6GHz
Keyboard light
Touchscreen
12.5inches

Folio 9480m
500gb HDd
4gb ram
Coi5 processor
Keyboard light

iPhone 11
White color very clean
iCloud locked
For part only
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by elisinho(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Airpods 2 needed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Don4life: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Don4life:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE:XSMAX

STORAGE: 256GB

CARRIER:| Unlocked!

CONDITION: In Mint Condition. Fully Functional
AIN : #262,000

Free Tip: Contact me via 09092433576 ASAP!!
Now going for 258k only
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Toheeb1996(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Toheeb1996:
macbook air 2013 13 inches
8gb ram 128gb ssd
Core i5

Mint condition
SA
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by D4donnn: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2020
hotdealz:
So you care about your reputation yet you allowed your buyer to start messaging me directly to insult the living daylight out of me and sending me threats?

You never made me understand that this unlocking must pass through me before you deposited your first part payment for the device - It would have been easy to refund you. You only asked me for the contact of the person that said 8k after you finally paid fully and I couldn't reach the person.

You allowed your buyer to send messages to me directly to insult me. The buyer did a very good job, he didn't relent at all in cursing my generation. Your buyer messages made me know you made him understand that he's doing business directly with me. Also the buyer paid the money directly to me. That's why he was so confident to send those kind of messages to me. If I was to do a refund, it would be directly to the same person that paid me.

D4donnn went further to tell me the extra 20k on the deal was for the unlocking of the phone. So I pleaded with the buyer to add the extra to complete it 35k so he can unlock it through the cybatek D4donnn said he contacted. He didn't object. I also, told him I don't want this unlocking thing to pass through me because even me is scared of unlocking if not, I would have unlocked it before selling.

Dude you are a wayward thief and remorseless demon , do you want me to provide screenshots of where you were ranting about a supposed 20k profit I was supposed to make . You can lie for as long as you like you are a cheap thief and a worthless scammer living a petty life . I've moved on from your debacle my friend and I still they flow together , all I'm waiting for is to lay my hands on your photo so I can post something nice and sweet telling the world of how sick and twisted you are , your type no suppose they near human being you are toxic and eveything about your existence is sickening

If the 20k is hurting you , i told you take your phone back and sell it to someone else your self and swallow the 20k for all.of your existence , you declined you no see the kind of cheap thief you are .

You are a worthless rogue and even if I dont curse you someone else will , just shift , you type las las na still tragedy .

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dcrested(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by nurex01(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2020
AIN DEALS

HP OMEN GAMING
6th gen
Corei7
8gb
128GBSSD + 1TB HDD
Keyboard Light
GTX 960 (4gb)
HD Display (1920x1080)
Price:260k

Very Mint iphone 11 Pro Max 64gb
Factory unlocked (FU)
BH: 100
Complete Accessories
415,000 Naira

DELL G3 GAMING 10TH GEN
CORE i7
16GB/512SSD
GTX 1660Ti 6gb
BACKLIGHT KEYBOARD
Condition: Never Used (MINT)

Open Box MacBook Pro 2020
8gb/256SSD
Core i7 10th gen Processor
Has TouchBar
Has Touch ID
Cycle Count - 11
Comes with all Accessories
₦780,000

1pcs of UK Used iPhone X 256gb
Factory unlocked (FU)
Box with Complete accessories
Price: 210k

UPDATED PRICE LISTS
Available
Redmi 8 4/64gb 62k
Redmi Note 8 4/64Gb 74.3k
Redmi 9A 2/32Gb 42.5k
Redmi 9C 3/64gb 56.9k
Redmi 9 4/64Gb 69k
Redmi Note 9s 4/64Gb 89k
Redmi Note 9s 6/128Gb 98.5k
Redmi Note 9 Pro 6/128Gb 113k
Mi Note 10 Lite 6/128gb 153k

Call/WhatsApp:08079756572

We are just a DM away from you

Customer-satisfaction is our watchword.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by chikizzy(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2020
chikizzy:

all brand new Samsung products for affordable prices.
We offer pay on delivery LAGOS
Pay before delivery nation wild
Call: 07033908893
WhatsApp: https:///2347033908893

SAMSUNG PRICES

A21s 128GB - 83k
NEW S20FE - 259j
New Z FOLD2 W - 885k
New Z FOLD2 NW -
NEW TAB S7 - 320k
NEW A3 core - 35k
NEW WATCH 3 45MM -
NEW WATCH 3 41MM - 155k
NEW BUD LIVE - 65k
NEW NOTE 20 - 360k
NOTE 20 NW - 325k
NEW NOTE 20 ULTRA
A11 - 50k
A21s 64GB - 76k
M11 -
A31 W - 97k
A3 16 - 48k
A7 16 - 58k
A01 -
A2core - 36k
A10s - 52k
A20s - 65k
A30s - 96k
A51 - 117k
A71 W - 165k
A9 - 115k
A90 -
A6+ - 65k
Tab Active with pen - 75k
Tab A 8:0 - 67k
Tab A 10,1 2019 W - 112k
Tab S5e - 195k
Tab S6 -
Tab S6 lite - 160k
S20 W - 335k
S10 -
S9+ -
S10+ -
S20 ss - 275k
S20+ W - 355k
S20+ SS - 315k
S20 Ultra W - 440k
S20 ultra SS - 380k
S20 Ultra 5G DS - 385k
Note 10 non - 295k
Note 10 lite nw -
Note 10lite W- 195k
NOTE 10+ 2SIMS 345k
Z FLIP 475k
FOLD 4G
FOLD 5G 570k
Active 2 44MM ALUMINIUM 90k
ACTIVE 2 44MM STAINLESS 115k
Watch 42mm - 85k
Gear fit 2 pro - 40k
Gear sport - 50k
Earbud - 38k
Bud + - 45k
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by chikizzy(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2020

All UK used iPhones for affordable prices
We offer pay on delivery LAGOS
Call 07033908893
WhatsApp: http:///2347033908893

Stock availability

✓ iPhone 6
16gb @45k
64gb@50k
= iPhone 6s
16gb@54k
64gb@60k
128gb@65k
= iPhone 6+
16gb@62k
64gb@75k
128gb@92k

✓ iPhone 7
32gb @75k
128gb@85k
256gb@93k
= iPhone 7+
32gb@120k
128gb@130k

✓ iPhone 8
64gb@113k
128gb@124k
256gb@135k
= iPhone 8 plus
128gb@160k
64gb@150k
256gb@180k

✓ iPhone X
64gb@190k
256gb@205k
Xr 64gb@190k
Xr 256gb@220k

✓ iPhone Xs
64gb black@210k
64gb gold@215k
256gb black@230k
256gb gold@235k

✓ iPhone Xs max
64gb black@260k
64gb gold@265k
256 black@280k
256 gold@290k

✓ iPhone XR
64gb@200k
128gb@210k
256gb@230k

With accessories also available but for a different price

Would you not rather shop with us

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by chikizzy(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2020

All brand new phones for affordable prices

We offer pay on delivery Lagos, Onitsha

Call; 07033908893 WhatsApp https:///2347033908893

Stock availability

Redmi note 9pro(6+64)@99k
Redmi Note9 Pro (6+128)@110k
Redmi note 8pro(6+128)@97k
Redmi note8pro 6/64gb@94k
Redmi Note8 4/128gb@81k
Redmi Note9 4/128gb@82k
Redmi Note9 3/64@75k
Redmi 9c 3/64gb@56.5k
Redmi Note9s 4/64GB@88k
Redmi Note9s 6/128gb@98k
Redmi 9 4/64@65k
Xiaomi note 10lte (128)@145k
Xiaomi note 10lte(64)@135k
Mi band 5@17k

Samsung m31@110k
Samsung note 20 ultra @470k
Samsung S20+@315k
Samsung S10+@266k
Samsung note10+ @335k

Huawei p40pro @382k
Huawei p30lte @97k
Huawei mate 30pro @285k

iPhone
X 64gb @225k
Xsmax 256gb@330k
Xr 64gb @230k
11 128gb D/S@330k
11 128gb S/S@325
11 pro 64gb@390k
11 pro 256gb@@445k
11 pro max 64gb@470k
11 pro Max 256gb@510k
iPhone7 + 128gb @150k

JBL Xtreme 2@90k
JBL charge 4@55k
JBL flip 5@40k
JBL pulse 4@85k
JBL party box@190k
JBL boombax 2@190k
JBL clip 3@25k
JBL go 2@15k
JBL T 500@25k
JBL T750@45k

PS4 pro @190k
PS4 1TB @ 160k
Ps4 500GB@140k

Ps3 fat only console 30,000k
Ps3 slim only console 45000k
Ps2 fat (pal) only console 10,000k
Ps2 fat (ntsc) only console 9000k

UK used ps4 500GB
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by willbling(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2020
I need original Samsung note 10 plus brick and promax type c cord. Pls i need it together so dispatch no go cut my neck ontop charger

(1) (2) (3) ... (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) ... (10808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Collinzon(m), emrino(m), Lebronswanky95 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.