Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Two Brothers: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Brothers: (681 Views)

When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / How Rat Ate Two Brothers' Toe And Finger / There Are Two Brothers Named P-SQUARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Brothers: by HENT: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
one day, this two brother dey play draft, na so this their frnd enter but one thing be this, any time wey them dey cook, na that time this guy dey arrive. na so them play the game reach half way, as one of them do mistake, the frnd shout"idoit na their u for play am" na so the guy provoke, em u too come play make we see wetin u fit play. he did that in other to go and check the BEANS that is on fire, later he came back and started watching this guys game, but unfortunately , his brother made a mistake, immediately he hit his brothers head and said IDIOT SEE HOW YOUR HEAD BE LIKE BEANS WEY DON DONE. the brother shook his head. he made a mistake the second time, and the guy repeated the same thing, na so the frnd ju voice out and said NA WA O, SEE UNA TOO JUST DEY TALK LIKE SOMEBODY WEY WANT GO CHOP BEANS FOR PERSON BACK,
Re: Two Brothers: by EfemenaXY: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
<phew!>

Awful joke angry angry

@Poster try to make use of paragraphs and white spaces - trust me, it'll make the task of reading your joke less taxing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Two Brothers: by sledge406: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2010
HENT:

one day, this two brother
Awful joke wen I nor bother read but den again, which 2 brothers
Check ur grammar.

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Believe This / Short Jokes / From A Mother With Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.