Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Need A God Fearing Lady For A R/ship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A God Fearing Lady For A R/ship (734 Views)

ip / In Search For A God Fearing Lady For Marriag / I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A God Fearing Lady For A R/ship by Okukk(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
I am young career minded, man from the south south part of the country.
I need a career minded Lady between age 20yrs - 27yrs for a searous relationship. she must be God fearing, tall and humble.
Tribe and colour is no issue.
countact me through, 046879403, or okukk@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For A R/ship by omega25red(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
what if she is everything you want but she not afraid to bully God grin
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For A R/ship by double08(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2010
I know of one who is satan fearing?want her contact? grin
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For A R/ship by librangyps(f): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2010
I fear God oh! Bt ur too late lol im married to Jesus
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For A R/ship by mercy200: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hello
Am mercy,
i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (mercyjobe@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For A R/ship by chelseabmw(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2010
so who de hell r u leaving the satan fearing ladies 4?
Re: I Need A God Fearing Lady For A R/ship by yemmight(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2010
mercy200:

Hello
Am mercy,
i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (mercyjobe@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)

Mercy the scammer.  You don come here again?  Only God know how many people you don send this your fake mail to.  You should have even tried and change this format.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Romantic Lagos Damsel / I Need A Female Bestfriend. No Male Plz / Charliemorgano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.