Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything (3747 Views)

Hi I Want To Know / Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts / My Name Okoro Voke Emmanuel The Owner Of Thecoinmap. Get in Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
What would you like to know about me or tradelify?
Leave a comment below

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by Isobug: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
What is tradelify? And what is it for?

1 Like

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by okwabayi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Why should I ask you questions?
Did you pay my school fees?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by wwwmaster: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Have you eaten today?

10 Likes

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by meobizy(f): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
OP, you're a Yoruba man, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by JubrilBuhari: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Who will you vote between Atiku and Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by Bitdon: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
U don chop today?

1 Like

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Isobug:
What is tradelify? And what is it for?
Hi Isobug.
Tradelify is web application whose main aim is to help local and international service providers promote and get their products or services noticed by potential clients.

Tradelify can be used by two types of people
1. Artisan/entrepreneurs/Business owners
2. Clients that require services of 1 above.

From above (1) will
a. Sign up and upload their products/services on tradelify
b. Update profile to include contact and location
c. Wait for (2) to chat him/her up for business purpose

While (2) - client/customer shall

a. Search tradelify for product or service he/she wants
b. Streamline the search to best location and price
c. Upon satisfaction of a product, contact service provider by chatting on tradelify.

Here are other services we provide at tradelify
1. Free Business Promotion
2. Peering of business owners with customers
3. Classified Ad placement, and business boosting via aggressive advertisement
4. Escrow
5. Free business consulltation
6. Online and offline wealth creation - check our blog

Our Mission

The goal is to assist business owners, artisans, tradesmen and craftmen in showcasing their products and service to the world electronically, thereby making their portfolio easily accessible to the potential clients.

Best regards,
Emmanuel

Http://www.tradelify.com

1 Like

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by Julius2214(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
TheCodeWriter:
What would you like to know about me or tradelify?
Leave a comment below
How old are u grin
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
okwabayi:
Why should I ask you questions?
Did you pay my school fees?
Hi okwabayi
No, I don't pay your school fees sir
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
wwwmaster:
Have you eaten today?
Hello wwwmaster..
I just finished my fourth meal today sir.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
meobizy:
OP, you're a Yoruba man, abi?
Good evening sir.
I am a Nigerian wink

2 Likes

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Who will you vote between Atiku and Buhari?
Hi JibrilBuhari
For a better Nigeria, I am not voting any of the two sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Julius2214:

How old are u grin
I am old enough to vote sir.

2 Likes

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by Julius2214(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
TheCodeWriter:

I am old enough to vote sir.
OK Congrats
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wonderful evening nairalanders smiley
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
wink
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by Slimzzy00: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
how does tradlify makes money?
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by macphilip: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Are you married
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin ahn ahn many pple are asking questions already. let me also ask this one.
em,
1. how are you promoting your classified site
2. what platform are u using, is it wp

advice: to be successful in your biz pls start small. don't try to be like the big guns by having many categories and location.
I myself I'm working on a classified add site which will be live soon
Good bless your hustle man.
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Slimzzy00:
how does tradlify makes money?
Hi slimzzy00,
Tradelify is a website with blog embedded.
Here is just 2 of how we make money
1. Affilliate promotion
2. Sponsored ads i.e product/service advert

Thanks
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
macphilip:
Are you married

I am not married sir.. cool

Incase u have a sister to spare..I am still much available grin

1 Like

Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
grin grin ahn ahn many pple are asking questions already. let me also ask this one.
em,
1. how are you promoting your classified site
2. what platform are u using, is it wp

advice: to be successful in your biz pls start small. don't try to be like the big guns by having many categories and location.
I myself I'm working on a classified add site which will be live soon
Good bless your hustle man.
Hi simpsonrocket,

1. We promote our platform on social medias and forums
2. Nope, it was written from scratch

Thanks for the word of advice sir, we can only get stronger.
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Happy Sunday nairalanders
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
cool
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hi y'all
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Good morning nairalanders
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tradelify is 100% free
Connect with larger audience.
Get your business noticed!

Tradelify cares
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Sunday nairalanders and tradelifiers
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by xammax(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2019
with what language is tradelify built with.
Re: Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything by TheCodeWriter(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
xammax:
with what language is tradelify built with.
Front end : html/css/jscript
Back end : php/MySQL/Ajax etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(c# Asp.net)how Do I Know The Number Of Visitors On My Site / Problem: Centering Text Using Php's Imagettftext / My Request When Elvis10ten Is Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.