Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,413 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Mobile App Driven Economy Summit - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mobile App Driven Economy Summit (506 Views)

Tech-driven Company - Tagbin / Event: Ogun Youth Summit 2019 / Moneyvarsity Present 4th Abuja Cashflow Summit Live In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile App Driven Economy Summit by zubyke79: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
The World's Economy is being integrated into a digital sphere. Research has shown that the enterprise mobile app market is expected to grow to $63 billion by 2020.

If you think that mobile apps are solely for big name brands in the communications and bank industries, you are wrong.

More and more small and midsize businesses are following the mobile trend, understanding that an effective mobile strategy involves more than just a mobile-friendly website.

In fact, these days you’ll notice that many small businesses you interact within your everyday life have their own dedicated mobile app — be it the likes of Uber, Taxify, jumia, Konga, Domino etc. These companies are ahead of the game when it comes to taking their marketing to the next level.

In case you are still not sure why anyone would want to build their own mobile platform, at the MOBILE APP DRIVEN ECONOMY SUMMIT ON THURSDAY 21ST FEB 2019, 9AM, we will be discussing it and many more opportunities there is in this new emerging multi-million dollar economy.

ITS A FREE EVENTS

Who should Attend

Web Developers
App Developers
Graphic Artist who desire to add to app development to their skills
Business owners
Intending Business Owners
Entrepreneurs

At this event. you will have the opportunity to
Own your mobile App
Become a developer
Get Mobile APP jobs
Be mentored by MADE GRID

Venue: is 18 Afolabi Street off Allen ikeja Lagos
Limited seat available, To book your seat call: 09036705483. visit www.madegrid.com for more info.

Re: Mobile App Driven Economy Summit by Heineken(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
UDUJ the boss. Good evening bro...
Re: Mobile App Driven Economy Summit by UDUJ(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Heineken:
UDUJ the boss. Good evening bro...

How you dey bro! Send me your phone number and the network make I send you data credit sharp. Then once done delete the number cool
Re: Mobile App Driven Economy Summit by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
UDUJ:

How you dey bro! Send me your phone number and the network make I send you data credit sharp. Then once done delete the number cool
Good morning sir, please do not forget to put me in mind.
Re: Mobile App Driven Economy Summit by Heineken(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
UDUJ:

bro I dey OK. May God bless you boss. The real UDUJ.
Re: Mobile App Driven Economy Summit by UDUJ(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Heineken:
bro I dey OK. May God bless you boss. The real UDUJ. Mtn

Done bro. Please delete your phone number. Have a great day ahead cool

1 Like

Re: Mobile App Driven Economy Summit by Heineken(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
UDUJ:

Done bro. Please delete your phone number. Have a great day ahead cool
wow.. Bro that's too much o. I'm so elated boss. It shall be well with you. Na you dey reign bro... Thank you sir. Always
Re: Mobile App Driven Economy Summit by Heineken(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Mobile App Driven Economy Summit by UDUJ(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Heineken:
UDUJ bro good afternoon. Thanks so much for yesterday. I appreciate

No worries bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miss Intellects Universe 2019- Queen Rachael Adekanye Releases New Stunning Phot / VP Yemi Osinbajo, Dangote, Pastor Adeboye, Others Attend Virtual 60th Birthday / Event Planners In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.