Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Den Of Delilah - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Den Of Delilah (67547 Views)

Delilah (Episode 1) / Every Woman Is A Jezebel ... Or Delilah ... Or Both (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Den Of Delilah by Zamar: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Vulcanheph:
First of all Awesome story.
Secondly i think Eno has turned this guy into Vegetable/Zombie.

The story is'bam.'
Re: The Den Of Delilah by duruZed(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wetin hold the reach now?
Re: The Den Of Delilah by BigBasher: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2020
Come and continue.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by BigBasher: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
BigBasher:
Come and continue.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Another abandoned story on NairaLand.

1 Like

Re: The Den Of Delilah by larrybabanla(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2020
[i][/i]dis suspense is 2 much bro
Re: The Den Of Delilah by KelvinCoaster(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2021
KelvinCoaster:
Another abandoned story on NairaLand.
This is a typical example of an abandoned story on NairaLand...Phew!
Re: The Den Of Delilah by BigBasher: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2021
BigBasher:
Come and continue.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by Saturn101: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
larrybabanla:
[i][/i]dis suspense is 2 much bro
Re: The Den Of Delilah by CHAVINCI: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2022
cool story
Re: The Den Of Delilah by princejenks(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
where can one continue to read this story?
Re: The Den Of Delilah by ThrillPlus: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
tonysunkan:
After resting the food a while, I went back to the sitting-room to relax with the television. I changed the station to a musical channel and watched keenly.

Koko came to meet me. ‘Sir, will you like to have wine or fruit juice?’ she asked.

I looked at her. ‘I think fruit juice will be okay.’

She nodded and went on to bring a tray containing a pack of apple juice and a glass cup. Wait a minute. The girl had changed her clothes from the modest ones she was wearing to a mini skirt and a skimpy top. If my eyes were not deceiving me, I saw a good portion of her cleavage when she stooped to pour some drinks in my cup.

I quickly got the fruit pack from her. ‘Don’t worry, let me pour the drinks myself.’

She smiled and left the sitting-room. I bet she wiggled her waist and bum a bit as she walked. What the hell was this girl trying to do? I suddenly realized that she had a good backside.

I imagined those breasts and thought of how firm and succulent they would be. Now that Eno was not around, wouldn’t this young lady be able to provide the comfort I so much sought from Eno?

‘Er, Koko,’ I called.

‘Sir,’ she answered and turned back.

‘Er, don’t you want some drinks too? You can get another glass and join me.’

She looked at me hesitantly, but only briefly. ‘Okay.’

She went to bring the glass cup and poured generous drinks for herself. Now, I was very sure I saw the cleavage and was not deceived by my eyes. She sat not too far from me, within an arm reach.

‘So, what are you doing, now? I mean are you going to school, learning a trade, or what?’

‘I’m a student,’ she answered.

I nodded. ‘A student where? What’re you studying?’

‘I’m a student of Chemical Engineering at the Cross River University of Technology, (CRUTECH),’ she answered. 'We’re presently on holiday.’

‘Ah, that’s very interesting,’ I said.

‘Thank you.’ Then, she looked at me curiously. ‘What d’you do?’

‘Oh, I’m a business man.’ I briefly told her about the Ponzi scheme I was into.

‘That’s interesting,’ she said too. ‘Maybe as time goes on, I’ll be able to invest some money in the scheme.’
I nodded encouragingly. ‘Yes, that will be a good idea.’

I looked at her laps and felt some excitement. But then, something strange happened. The image of Eno suddenly popped into my mind. I remembered our escapade together.

She was the one I should crave for, my mind said. She was the woman that could really satisfy me.

In a normal circumstance, I would go ahead and establish intimacy with Eno. But right now, I didn’t feel like doing so. I wanted Eno and no other lady.

Koko was smiling and goading me on, but I was no longer interested.

I stood up and picked up my drink. ‘Alright, Koko, thank you very much. I’ll like to retire to bed now. Goodnight.’

The girl was too surprised to utter a word. I went to the stair case and to the bedroom where I was well prepared to sleep alone.

Helen’s aloofness and coldness continued. I was now prepared to call her bluff. If she would not understand my position, then, there was nothing I could do. In fact, I felt Helen should go to hell. Eno was much better in bed.

Eno knew how to take care of a man much better. Eno was better than Helen in all ways, so why was Helen behaving like she could make me suffer with her hostility? Who did she think she was, trying to force me to love her and forget about Eno? If she was not ready to accommodate Eno in our relationship, then she should be ready to lose out. These were my thoughts.

Four weeks after I started living with Eno, I became addicted to her. I was at her beck and call and had to try hard to satisfy her. I actually enjoyed the whole thing. One thing was that she became extremely possessive.

Anytime I answered a call in her presence, she would want to know who was calling.

You can get the full story from
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-den-of-delilah/26154

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prisoner Of Love: The Story / Baggage Claim / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.