Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? (857 Views)

I Need A Webmaster Who Will Design A Membership Site For Me / The Power Of 3D Touch On Apple Iphone 6S: What Can It Do? / ###get Your Website Coded From Scratch (professional Touch On Bet/lotto/p2p Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by Authenticbiz(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
I need a small touch on my site.
A sound programmer who can :
1. create multiple registration forms (5) for the 5 membership levels I have on the site. Once a visitor/intending member clicks on "Get registered", it redirects the person to a page (i have done that) having the 5 membership levels listed. Once the person selects his intending level to register, the registration page of that level will then display for the person to fill and register. The registration forms will be integrated into the page (already created) of the particular level the person wants to register on.(note: the five membership levels have already been created on the site).

1. RECENT DEALS page is the posts page where all members posts will appear in order of date of posting.

2. Member profile page will have the following features:
a. name of member, phone and email (compulsory during registration )
b. Twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, and Skype handles (not compulsory during registration)
c. Membership level
d. Membership icon
e. Member I. D
F. "Upgrade to higher member" tag

3. Each post in the post page will have member level icon in front of the post.(Each member icon is in the media section of the site admin dashboard).

4. When each post is clicked, it will display the full details of the post just like www.petrofinder.com, BUT will have "contact member" and "View member profile" at the end of the post

5. Each member will be manually assigned a membership I. D when his/her registration fee payment is confirmed by me.

6. Level members personal details are restricted as thus:

DIAMOND level members will have access to all other level members' details including their own level members.

PLATINUM level members will have access to all other level members' details below them including their own level members but no access to diamond members' details unless they upgrade to diamond membership.

GOLD level members will have access to all other level members' details below them including their own level members, and platinum members, BUT no access to diamond members details unless they upgrade to diamond membership.

SILVER level members will have access to all other level members' details below them including their own level members, and gold members, BUT no access to diamond and platinum members' details unless they upgrade to those membership levels respectively.

BRONZE level members will have access to all details of their own level members, and silver members, BUT no access to diamond, platinum and gold members' details unless they upgrade to those membership levels respectively.

Kindly contact me via WhatsApp on 08064254291 if you can do it for me at the cheapest cost possible. Pls kindly note that this will be PAY ON DELIVERY.

Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
I can easily do this, bit I won't do it based on pay after delivery.

If you still are Interested, pm me sir
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by Authenticbiz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
nnamdiosu:
I can easily do this, bit I won't do it based on pay after delivery.

If you still are Interested, pm me sir

Sorry, those are my terms. People claim they can do things, you pay them money upfront, they disappear or give you a different work far from what you paid for.
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by nnamdiosu(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Authenticbiz:

Sorry, those are my terms. People claim they can do things, you pay them money upfront, they disappear or give you a different work far from what you paid for.

Its OK. I understand. Wish you all the best
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by kingthreatz: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2019
If you're looking for the cheapest for this, you better reconsider. This is not easy template customization website. Also, looking for work before pay may get wackos doing trial and error on your website. Insist on the web designer doing a previous similar project.
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by Ayemileto(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2019
If the website is built with PHP (NOT WordPress), and you won't mind waiting till the end of this week to get it done, then kindly DM me.

I will love to work on the project, but currently working on another one I have to finish by Friday.
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by enobongjohn3: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2019
You won't believe this but it works better than others. You
Get $10 Welcome Bonus Instantly
Earn $2 Per Free Referral
$50 min Instant Withdrawal
100% Legit And Reliable
Join Us Now For Free http:///7RqcbW
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by Authenticbiz(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2019
kingthreatz:
If you're looking for the cheapest for this, you better reconsider. This is not easy template customization website. Also, looking for work before pay may get wackos doing trial and error on your website. Insist on the web designer doing a previous similar project.

Thanks sir. As much as you are right, I won't take that risk of paying upfront again for any service provider on NL. The site is already running on WordPress, just those changes I listed above.

I paid the person who did the nonsense on the site upfront after explaining to the idiot programmer the basic features I wanted. He gave me 3 days to use and finish the job. 3 days entered 2 weeks. All he did was to install few themes and plugins,activated them and disappeared. What he charged was what I paid him completely.

He has a business website as a professional web developer, graphic designer , registered company, e.t.c with so many "claimed happy clients" that ran into thousands on his website. All these made me pay him upfront thinking he is genuine and has integrity. Not knowing he can't even write a single line of code.

I even got better knowledge of themes and plugins than the idiot.

I would have come to this forum to expose him but I just decided to let go. I don't have time to start chasing him up and down.

So Sir, you see why I insisted on PAY ON DELIVERY. The site is already running. Just a good programmer who understands what I explained from the beginning to help out.

Thanks for your concern anyway and enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by kingthreatz: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2019
Authenticbiz:

Thanks sir. As much as you are right, I won't take that risk of paying upfront again for any service provider on NL. The site is already running on WordPress, just those changes I listed above.

I paid the person who did the nonsense on the site upfront after explaining to the idiot programmer the basic features I wanted. He gave me 3 days to use and finish the job. 3 days entered 2 weeks. All he did was to install few themes and plugins,activated them and disappeared. What he charged was what I paid him completely.

He has a business website as a professional web developer, graphic designer , registered company, e.t.c with so many "claimed happy clients" that ran into thousands on his website. All these made me pay him upfront thinking he is genuine and has integrity. Not knowing he can't even write a single line of code.

I would have come to this forum to expose him but I just decided to let go. I don't have time to start chasing him up and down.

So Sir, you see why I insisted on PAY ON DELIVERY. The site is already running. Just a good programmer who understands what I explained from the beginning to help out.

Alright I can understand you. Please choose based on verified similar jobs he has done before.
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by bedfordng(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
since you are using wordpress, it already has membership plugins which you can use. but with the features you are talking about, this means a custom job needs to be done either via template tweaking of plugins because you can't get such features from only plugins or template. this is not a cheap job so you need to be careful of getting ripoff again by those who would come with sweet talk to accept low price for this.

such features needs to be developed by a pro and a pro won't go cheap on this
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by Authenticbiz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
bedfordng:
since you are using wordpress, it already has membership plugins which you can use. but with the features you are talking about, this means a custom job needs to be done either via template tweaking of plugins because you can't get such features from only plugins or template. this is not a cheap job so you need to be careful of getting ripoff again by those who would come with sweet talk to accept low price for this.

such features needs to be developed by a pro and a pro won't go cheap on this

Thanks so much sir. I really appreciate. Intact that's exactly what is happening now.
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Authenticbiz:

No useless nairalander is fit for the job. Believe me bro
Re: Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? by flashmediatech(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
We can help you do that.

Kindly Contact us: +2349022165970, +2347033036054, +2348110446469
Whatsapp: +2349022165970
Email: flashmediatech@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wordpress Developer! / Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All / Wordpress Force Desktop View On Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.