Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,716 members, 7,855,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Natural Dick Enlarger - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Natural Dick Enlarger (741 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Dick Enlarger by Timmy087(f): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Let me quickly ask you these 3 questions:

Question 1 – How many minutes do you really last before you release your sperm when you make love to a woman?

Question 2 – Is your manhood size bigger than 4inches when erect?

Question 3 – Do you get erections when you wake up in the morning and do you get proper erections at the point of having sex?

If you answered NO to these 3 questions, that is a sign to an UNHEALTHY PENIS.

Let’s face it, millions of Nigerian men are suffering from one of these 3 problems, and they mostly have what I call a “penis attack”.

But you know the main problem?

Your wife or fiancée will start getting disappointed about your poor sexual performance and she will stop having sex with you.

Especially when you have given up on yourself to find solutions to your problem.
Even worse, she will soon be tempted to cheat on you with another man that can satisfy her.
So what should you do?

ACT FAST And Solve These 3 Main Problems That Causes Lot Of Men Embarrassment And Shame In The Bedroom.
From my personal experience and research, these are the 3 main complaints women have about men’s sexual performance:

1. Ejaculating Too Fast: No woman wants a man that releases his sperm within 1 – 2minutes of penetration. Some even have severe issues of releasing during pre-intimacy or at the point of penetration.
Releasing too fast will make her unsatisfied and frustrated.
Also when you cannot get proper erections before or during sex, it will make your woman frustrated and disappointed.

Then you are in the right Place To Get A NAFDAC Approved Aid That Have Helped Over 1,300 Nigerian Men Last Longer Up To 35minutes During Sex And Get Stronger Erections (No Side Effects Of Any Kind)

2. Jumping into sex too fast with Little or no pre-intimacy : Most women don’t really like the act of jumping into sex at once. Women love romance. So she needs you to give her pre-intimacy to make her wet and get ready for the sex.

Some pre-intimacy includes caressing her breast, kissing, cuddling her, and talking dirty to her.
So make sure you give her pre-intimacy that makes her emotionally and psychologically ready for you.

3. Having a small manhood : Agree or not, manhood size matters to satisfy your woman in bed. And if you have a small manhood, and do nothing about it… very soon, it will start affecting your sex life with your partner.

Is Your Partner complaining about your small manhood?

Then you are in the Right Place To get An Enlargement Implement That Helps Men Increase Manhood Size And Make It Bigger In 3 Weeks Without Any Side Effects.

It will make your woman frustrated about sex and even make her stay away from having sex with you.
But apart from that, women will never be satisfied by a small penis size so she might be tempted to cheat on you with another man.

Sadly, I know you have come across various penis enlargement scams on the internet and you do not know who to believe anymore.
But I will tell you the simple truth you must know…

THIS IS NO SCAM , DELIVERY AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE.

WHATSAPP ME AT 07014892975

Re: Natural Dick Enlarger by Keygologistics(m): 12:50am On Feb 20, 2019
KeyGO Logistics
Our services includes;
* Pick up and drop off
* same day delivery
* schedule delivery
* bulk delivery
* express delivery
* ecommerce delivery
* cash on delivery ( pay on delivery)
We are fast safe and reliable.
Call or WhatsApp: 08141770268

Your friendly neighborhood delivery service...

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of White Mercury / High Quality Jeans Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS / Contact Us For Cooked AGO...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.