Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers (45572 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips Herself Totally Unclad, The Other Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by itspzpics(m): 1:49am On Feb 20, 2019
According to a viral video posted by popular nigerian rapper Olamide baddo, These two slay Queen were caught on camera showing their new toys.

They said they use men boxers to acquire the new honda cars and they themselves are not longer wearing pants.

The video is quite funny but it jas got many people talking as they drop their comment.

Watch the hilarious Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by itspzpics(m): 1:50am On Feb 20, 2019
See reaction below

Watch The Video Of the slay queen showing off their new cars HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by LisaAnne(f): 1:55am On Feb 20, 2019
"To whom brain is given, sense is expected.
.It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by SAMBARRY: 2:16am On Feb 20, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin

Awon omo wobe,mogbo informashon ninu radio,ninu telie,aniwon fa,irooo

Oya shakitibobo grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by Baddiezz(f): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2019
Of course it's olamide that'll post such

21 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by Prettyvicc: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2019
grin

R Kelly's Third Abuse Tape Has Been Released ==> See Pictures + Video Here

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by pautex: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2019
Click like if you think Oshiomole will disguise himself like a herdsman and walk into Niger Republic with 150 cows when APC lose this election.

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2019
I still find it hard to believe this pant and now boxers saga...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by tossie101(f): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by cleary: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by DMerciful(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2019
It's the demand that creates the value whether pants or boxers! No spiritual force behind it!

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by anambraamaka: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by Salvador1: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Are you in Lagos or you have people in Lagos that want to vote in Anambra state on Saturday? There are free buses on Thursday and Friday.

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884.

You must show your PVC before boarding.

Vote for PDP for good governance.

Please circulate

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by sukerefakere(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Ritual specimens
Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2019
E don set
Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by Echo50(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Is't like a pay back?
Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by SirLakes: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Farm tools wanna trend

Mission accomplished it's on nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by WarriAproko: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2019
I dont believe all this rituals

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by omoteacher(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

These are shaku shaku gurls now OP.
Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by Topmaike007(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Useless children cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by graccce: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2019
See funny comments, chai naija people eh
Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2019
There is so much Hunger induced impunity in the land, from pant stealing now to boxers, and some of my brothers is the SW will still want to vote Buhari after the first one turned Bobrisky to gay inorder to escape hunger, same people now have turned their SW region into a den of skull harvesters. If Buhari is by chance given another 4 years of misery chai! total darkness looms. People will be eating human flesh in public.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by Carlyboi(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2019
God!see how dem be sef!Who dey Bleep this ones sef druggies/razziess/lowlife!i can’t Abeg,I can’t deal!

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by Factfinder1(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2019
Another reason to let you know that' blood money can't get you on Forbes list

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers by Originakalokalo(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2019
People steal, kill , cheat and do all manner of immorality to secure wealth.

Then, they come to social media and flaunt it.The weak hearted see this and start hustling and running around just to meet up.

Gradually, before our very eyes, the society is degrading and going towards destruction.

There is going to be a total breakdown of values and morals..

The end of the world is near...Jesus is coming soon.

Are you a church goer or you really belong to God,?

Jesus said that many church goers will go to hell.

He also said that many who do not believe in him will die in their sins...

If you fall in any of these categories, you need to repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

He only can give you the ability to live a holy life that pleases God.... With Jesus, you can live in this world without sinning.

Jesus loves you but hates your sins.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance / 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.