Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. (920 Views)

Beware Of These Ushering Agencies!! They're Scam!! / Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by AutoMedMechanic: 5:34am On Feb 20, 2019
My future and my family is at stake. I really need a job this February. And this month will make it one year out job, i got kids, I'm a family man, I'm smart, confident, I'm not lazy, I like stress. I'm just a BA holder, I'm ready to relocate anywhere to work provided there's accommodation. I basically have nothing I'm doing....

I am begging nairalandlers to save my family. It been a hell of my life.

Please share, please share....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by nifemi25(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Sorry for what you are going through. To be sincere with you it's high time you keep that your certificate and find yourself a hand work to do. Certificate doesn't help those those who has no connections....... I will advice you learn some kind of hand work and I believe it's gonna help you and your family till when your certificate remember you for good. Are you in Lagos?
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by AutoMedMechanic: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2019
nifemi25:
Sorry for what you are going through. To be sincere with you it's high time you keep that your certificate and find yourself a hand work to do. Certificate doesn't help those those who has no connections....... I will advice you learn some kind of hand work and I believe it's gonna help you and your family till when your certificate remember you for good. Are you in Lagos?

Yes i am in Lagos.... And i am ready for anything
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by ogawisdom(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Don't tell me you have been doing absolutely nothing for one year now.

Turn your car into taxi and start earning immediately or look for someone to drive Keke for on hire purchase.

U can't be idle while looking for job because you and your family must feed daily.

Roll up your sleeves and start with available jobs even if it is on construction sites
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by AutoMedMechanic: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2019
ogawisdom:
Don't tell me you have been doing absolutely nothing for one year now.

Turn your car into taxi and start earning immediately or look for someone to drive Keke for on hire purchase.

U can't be idle while looking for job because you and your family must feed daily.

Roll up your sleeves and start with available jobs even if it is on construction sites

Bro i don't have a car.... If i have i won't complain like i am doing....

I have been surviving thru that construction sites but you know it's not a steady job.

I am to do whatever is available for me....

Just guys know i got kids.... I am not living up as a father.... My wife had been a pillar of the family with her business.... But seriously i am seeing the collapse of the business if no support is coming in a near future.
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by ogawisdom(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2019
AutoMedMechanic:

Bro i don't have a car.... If i have i won't complain like i am doing....

I have been surviving thru that construction sites but you know it's not a steady job.

I am to do whatever is available for me....

Just guys know i got kids.... I am not living up as a father.... My wife had been a pillar of the family with her business.... But seriously i am seeing the collapse of the business if no support is coming in a near future.

Where are u located, I have Keke to give out on daily pay plan or hire purchase
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by AutoMedMechanic: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2019
ogawisdom:

Ikorodu
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by AutoMedMechanic: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2019
ogawisdom:

Where is area.... Maybe i can ply in that area.
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by ogawisdom(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2019
AutoMedMechanic:

Ikorodu

Sorry I am in the East
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by keryj(f): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2019
I pray God hear the cry of his son. Guy, God's blessings are on the way. Never give up

2 Likes

Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by xpresseeve: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2019
I am usually wary about helping Nairalanders having burnt my fingers several times but then you hit on my mumu button and I came tumbling over.

If you are serious I think I can help you. I cannot offer you a direct Jo but I can offer you an income generation stream and fund it. It has worked for a few other people here.

Since your wife has a viable business (no matter how small) the business will be routed through her but you will operate it while she and her business will guarantee my investment.

By the way it is a distributorship for an fast moving consumer goods company that I will try to get for you.

This effort can earn you 5,000 daily as soon as you give it your very best. While this offer is not a permanent job it will solve your immediate needs and take off some pressure. Your wife can then take it over if you get something better in the immediate or remote future.

If you are interested look for the moniker send me a dm.

Should it not interest you then best wishes for luck in the future.
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by AutoMedMechanic: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2019
keryj:
I pray God hear the cry of his son. Guy, God's blessings are on the way. Never give up

Thanks dear... I hope so.
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by Lloydthesaint: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2019
I can buy you okada
For hire purchase
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by ASPIREX: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
I can buy you okada
For hire purchase

Please what are your terms?

Can you also fund the purchase for a delivery/courier bike?
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by Lloydthesaint: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2019
ASPIREX:

Please what are your terms?

Can you also fund the purchase for a delivery/courier bike?
How much does it cost?
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by ASPIREX: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Lloydthesaint:

How much does it cost?

300k.
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by AutoMedMechanic: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2019
xpresseeve:
I am usually wary about helping Nairalanders having burnt my fingers several times but then you hit on my mumu button and I came tumbling over.

If you are serious I think I can help you. I cannot offer you a direct Jo but I can offer you an income generation stream and fund it. It has worked for a few other people here.

Since your wife has a viable business (no matter how small) the business will be routed through her but you will operate it while she and her business will guarantee my investment.

By the way it is a distributorship for an fast moving consumer goods company that I will try to get for you.

This effort can earn you 5,000 daily as soon as you give it your very best. While this offer is not a permanent job it will solve your immediate needs and take off some pressure. Your wife can then take it over if you get something better in the immediate or remote future.

If you are interested look for the moniker send me a dm.

Should it not interest you then best wishes for luck in the future.

So sorry for the late reply.

I have dm you... Please respond

Thank you
Re: I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. by AutoMedMechanic: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
I can buy you okada
For hire purchase

Please so sorry for the late reply...

But actually I don't know how to drive that.

Keke could have been better.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

... / Vacancies / Interview Invite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.