Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says (67003 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss / "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by arinze198(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2019
A 16-year old girl reportedly confessed that she was not abducted and raped by her lover, a 22-year old Everest Nweke, as being alleged hinting that she enjoyed it and willingly followed him after suspecting that she was pregnant in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that her lover, Nweke, was arrested after he eloped with the victim who was later rescued in Ebonyi State where he took her.

The incident happened at Wahab Street in Ago Okota, Lagos where the victim resides with her brother, one Emmanuel Ogba, before she was taken away from her school in the same Okota area of Lagos.

The victim also denied that she was 16-year old against what her brother claimed was her actual age; claimed that she was18. However, the birth certificate presented before the court stated that she was 16.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/enjoyed-says-girl-16-abducted-sex-romp/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by kobosmart(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2019
grin when them release you call this number make i schedule another abduction

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by faithfull18(f): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2019
ok next

1 Like

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2019
All this small girls ehn
When i was 16.........let me not talk sef shocked

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by enshi(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Sex is sweet ... Just make it willful..

16 Likes

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Fernandowski(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Who no like better thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by freemanbubble: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Women and dickkk
The worse part of it is that they will be acting publicly as if they don't like it- maybe because of societal view sha

Once a girl is fond of you and reaches orgasm most times with you that means she is totally happy

Then She will sneak in and use her hand to always place your dick inside her
She will always tear you apart with sexual urge
She will always find her way to you to satisfy herself especially if she is really fond of you

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by elder1002: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Holosho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
hahahaha
All the teens girls dey love big preek very well. One normally sneaks into my house to receive my big sweet preeq. She is 19 though.

38 Likes

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by lonelydora: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
A 16 years old girl is already on her mid-level career in 'olosho-ism' in Rivers state.

Don't argue, visit Casablanca and Ocabique and see for yourself.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2019
People do not understand something, wether she enjoyed or not is not the question here. She is a minor and abducting a minor from her guardians is a whole crime on its own.

She thinks she enjoyed it now, remember that the decision making part of her brain is not developed fully. Give her a few more years and the reality of it all will Dawn on her.

Please stop Rape!

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2019
It's doesn't matter if u enjoyed it or not,or u follow the guy or he kidnapped you....
so far u are under age ..the assumption is that u don't know what u ar doing....

The law is really funny, we jail underage 14-17 year old for first degree murder, possession of for arms and drug etc... But just to off pant...the law says they don't know what they are doing and the man is to be blamed for rape, I am not understanding

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Olalan(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Failed parenting.......
BTW how can parents teach children moral discipline when they are busy flirting around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by jhydebaba(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Na way oh! She enjoy am. Why una wan stop the enjoyment now

Result of bad parenting.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Olukat(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2019
angry angry She can never be rescued again, she's lost completely!
Few years from now she would wished she didn't make this careless mistake shocked shocked shocked
Well, it's the law she's still a minor shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2019
She's still an underage and therefore he's accountable to the law
By the way this is meagre compared to what the teens here in America do

5 Likes

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2019
She said she wasn't abducted, and your healdline still says otherwise.

Stupid journalism!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by fr3do(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2019
kondo get power
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by morikee: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2019
You enjoyed it like seriously how did we get here children of nowadays
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2019
If your child don reach 15 years and na only man matter full her head, then you have failed as a parent.

Na poor parenting cause this one.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Wehrey!
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Newboss(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Olalan:
Failed parenting.......
BTW how can parents teach children moral discipline when they are busy flirting around

Dude, have you fūcked a good pussy before?

All your discipline will leave and you'll become "pussiplined" angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Ganamustgo(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Cy88411:

You better look for job.
Scamming scammer

1 Like

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by dreamwords: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2019
grin
The young lady is bold

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.