Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

So, Finally I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So, Finally I Got A Job (2407 Views)

Finally I Got A Job Thou U Will Decide If Its A Dream Job Or Uwa Mmebi Job / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, Finally I Got A Job by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 13, 2006
On tuesday was sooo happy @ Hometown Buffet , a buffet restaurant , ive been buggin a friend of mine for a long time now just to know if theyre still hiring , so she told her manager bout me and she told me to go there on tuesday cuz she said they needed someone! , so i rushed my butt there after school filled out an application , not knowin that the interview would be right there after i finished filling the application .. he interviewed me and everything i got hired right then he was nice.

so happy my first job , the only job i had was a 4day job

cant wait tomorrow i go for orientation cool
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by hotangel2(f): 5:38am On Jan 13, 2006
Awwwwwwww.. im happy for you hun. My dad is still stuck up on not letting me work. cry cry
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by ldollier(f): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2006
congratulations cheesy cheesy. happy for you girl
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by IAH(f): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2006
Well done, girl! You are fast becoming a big girl...like me! wink smiley
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2006
Thanks lizzy and ldollier and iah , grin ... lmfaoo iah so im a small girl? ehn cheesy

sry lizzy , hes spoiling you too much sha.
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by hotangel2(f): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2006
KC, it has nothing to do with spoiling. He's just being mean.
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by icingbaby(f): 12:52am On Jan 14, 2006
congratulation KC, I'm happy for you.
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by Seun(m): 4:56am On Jan 14, 2006
Congratulations, girl!
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by buckeye(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2006
congratulations @KC, mail me some foods from there grin
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by vichel(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2006
Nice cool Congrates on ur first job. I know the feeling, its the best in d world. I still remeber when i got my first. Now seriously! how we go take share ur first paycheck? grin grin
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by christyne(f): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2006
Congrats!!!!
Remember we r to share ur 1st salary equally cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by Seun(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2006
10% is mine!
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 15, 2006
Yall thanks sooo much , just came back from work (my first day) My God , that place was packeddd with people i kept packing plates n stuff , ahhh my legs n back are killing me .. worked from 3PM-10PM , got $24 tip from people. , lost one of my earring , cuz i wanst suppose to wear hoops , put them in my loose pocket guess they fell off cry now my mom's mad.

tomorrow im going to be in a bee costume hugging and waving at kids , don't ask me why the job wants me too , its going to be soo hoottt in that mask embarassed
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 15, 2006
paycheck ehmm ehmm , hahahaha

and lizzy no ohhh ....
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by WesleyanA(f): 5:49am On Jan 15, 2006
oooooooooooo. i want a job too!
I'm so happy 4 u kc.!! goodluck  cheesy

well, i'm getting one this summer i hope. probably at the CVS store from across the street. just anywhere will do. or maybe at the mall. my mom won't let me work at a restaurant for sure (don't ask me why. i don't know). hopefully i'll get my driver license by then.
I love working w/ children but i don't know what kind of job that would be (i volunteer currently at a preschool).
remember we get to share the paycheck  wink
i heard some people keep their first paychecks for like years or something till they get old?.
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by nicetohave(m): 5:57am On Jan 15, 2006
where you for hear that one wesley? cheesy

wishing all new migrants from the unemployment list a fulfilling work experience and job satisfaction and please dont forget to send your offerings to NL via me cool
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by WesleyanA(f): 6:01am On Jan 15, 2006
nicetohave:

where you for hear that one wesley? cheesy

my teacher still has her first paycheck from her first job. she keeps it as some kind of memoir (idk if i used the right word).
some other people i've heard kept their first pay check.

i'll probably keep mines too.(i'll resist the urge of going to the mall w/ it) and use it to remember that FIRST DAY!!! cheesy
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by hotangel2(f): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2006
K2DaC:

and lizzy no ohhh ....

no ohh to wat?
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by nicetohave(m): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2006
WesleyanA:

my teacher still has her first paycheck from her first job. she keeps it as some kind of memoir (idk if i used the right word).
some other people i've heard kept their first pay check.

i'll probably keep mines too.(i'll resist the urge of going to the mall w/ it) and use it to remember that FIRST DAY!!! cheesy

you lucky say i no dey the same house with you, if my hand reach that memoir of yours[i] peren[/i].......... cheesy cool
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by buckeye(m): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2006
i used my first paycheck for shayo with my boyz(shine ur eyes) rolleyes
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by WesleyanA(f): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2006
my parents don't like me working but i will anyways.
I swear i almost applied to a job last summer me and my friends. they all got the summer job and i didn't because my mom said i can't work and told my dad not to let me.
things that i can't stand.

they're letting me work this summer though.  cool

i feel bad for you spoilt Lizzy.
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by hotangel2(f): 6:08am On Jan 15, 2006
I wish my dad can change his mind like your parents did. undecided I even prayed abt it. cheesy
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 15, 2006
what? nvr heard of it  Lol , man if you work there you only gotta pay 3 dollars n you can eat all you want.

wesley be a pediatrician

this 40yr old dude trynna talk to me  undecided , he coo though lmfaoo they say hes just playing

no hes not being mean

Holy mary mother of Jesus damn will yall lemme post my stuff? anytime i try to post somthing

"Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post." , its done this for like 4times ughhh rolleyes
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by WesleyanA(f): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2006
they're only changing my mind because in their words: "i'll be a year older this year"

but i know the real reason they're letting me is because i ask them for way too much money. than before.

K2DaC:

wesley be a pediatrician

i want to be a phamarcist (CVS phamarcy will look good on my transcript won't it?)

this 40yr old dude trynna talk to me undecided , he coo though lmfaoo they say hes just playing
and that's probably the reason my mom don't want me working @ a restaurant. buhahahahhahahahaha  cheesy
she's crazy cool
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by nicetohave(m): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2006
WesleyanA:

they're only changing my mind because in their words: "i'll be a year older this year"

but i know the real reason they're letting me is because i ask them for way too much money. than before.

wink wink cheesy

in summary, take it or leave it i gotta work this summer
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by WesleyanA(f): 6:15am On Jan 15, 2006
exactly cheesy

everyone's got expenses
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by hotangel2(f): 6:29am On Jan 15, 2006
Good for you pharmacist! smiley
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2006
Pharmacy is hard to get into thats all i gotta say but gooood luck girrl!!

look at me in my work clothes cool
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by hotangel2(f): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2006
I see you smiling.. where's the cloth? tongue I see the shirt tho.. u look great. Just keep smiling like that to your customers. You'll get lotsa tips from them wink cheesy
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2006
haha this phone cant take my whole body , thanks .. i alwaysssss smile ,, only when im mad
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by WesleyanA(f): 2:34am On Jan 16, 2006
aww kc w/ the smiley face cheesy. you got a blue and red shirt. I love blue!!!!!
Re: So, Finally I Got A Job by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 16, 2006
cheesy yea me too thats my fav. color.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Vacancy, Wednesday 1, April 2015 / Entry Level Salary At Local Exploration & Production / N-power Batch B Volunteers,has Any One Received Alert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.