Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Oppurnity For Game Developers In Africa - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Oppurnity For Game Developers In Africa (1140 Views)

Video Game Developers / ***FUNDING For Game Developers*** / Unity3d Developers / Game Developers Showcase What You Are Working On....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppurnity For Game Developers In Africa by HARDEYborndis: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Hi,

I am here to introduce to you a new mobile game store called Aha which will launch officially in Africa later in the year. Aha is a game store for apk and H5 games most of these games are from game developers outside Africa. The mobile game industry is thriving and we believe the opportunities for growth in Africa are immense hence involving African developers in this growing market is of great importance to us. To these effects, African Game developers are encouraged to make use of our game store for publishing their games. The difficulties faced by African developers in developing their games, marketing and earning a reward for their hard work cannot be ignored. That is why there is a system in place to help market your games, assist you with redesigning of these games where necessary, a team in Africa and China to support you and a unique monetisation policy designed just for you.

NB: We have partnership with Techno and Infinix, such that after our launch, the Aha App would be preinstalled in all Techno and Infinix phones produced.

Should this interest you, kindly reply send a mail to moshood.a@transsion.com.

To check out our app, kindly use this link download.ahagamecenter.com.

Thank you.
Re: Oppurnity For Game Developers In Africa by NaHiim: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
HARDEYborndis:

Hi,

I am here to introduce to you a new mobile game store called Aha which will launch officially in Africa later in the year. Aha is a game store for apk and H5 games most of these games are from game developers outside Africa. The mobile game industry is thriving and we believe the opportunities for growth in Africa are immense hence involving African developers in this growing market is of great importance to us. To these effects, African Game developers are encouraged to make use of our game store for publishing their games. The difficulties faced by African developers in developing their games, marketing and earning a reward for their hard work cannot be ignored. That is why there is a system in place to help market your games, assist you with redesigning of these games where necessary, a team in Africa and China to support you and a unique monetisation policy designed just for you.

NB: We have partnership with Techno and Infinix, such that after our launch, the Aha App would be preinstalled in all Techno and Infinix phones produced.

Should this interest you, kindly reply send a mail to moshood.a@transsion.com.

To check out our app, kindly use this link download.ahagamecenter.com.

Thank you.

I have sent you a mail.

My game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xploore.coronawars
Re: Oppurnity For Game Developers In Africa by HARDEYborndis: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
NaHiim:

I have sent you a mail.

My game:

Replied you...Please check your inbox
Re: Oppurnity For Game Developers In Africa by HARDEYborndis: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please note that publishing your games on our platform does not stop you from publishing it on other platform hence this is an opportunity for all developers to increase the reach of their games and also revenue accrued from these games
Re: Oppurnity For Game Developers In Africa by chingle5(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
NaHiim:

I have sent you a mail.

My game:

But chairman una way dey try do games make una dey try Behind am well now....
Re: Oppurnity For Game Developers In Africa by Deicide: 1:57am On Jun 03, 2023
I have never had interest in Game development

(1) (Reply)

Issue With Vs Code / Python Q|A Ask Any Question?? || Or Drop A Python Tip... / I Want To Get Involved In Computer Programming, Where Do I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.