Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Live Streaming Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Live Streaming Website (775 Views)

Get A Live Streaming Website Or App (affordable) / How Do Webmasters Create Sport Streaming Website? / If You Can Create A Online Streaming Website And Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Streaming Website by ayorinde217(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Hi Developers, i have a web development project where i'm to incorporate live streaming of church programs. Please which platform is the best for live streaming, what does it cost to get the platform and like how much should one bill for live streaming website. Thanks
Re: Live Streaming Website by Petmatchrich: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Please read below

Re: Live Streaming Website by Duchman67: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
ayorinde217:
Hi Developers, i have a web development project where i'm to incorporate live streaming of church programs. Please which platform is the best for live streaming, what does it cost to get the platform and like how much should one bill for live streaming website. Thanks

You need an IP camera and config it as source in a html/html5 video player. Whatsapp 08135464570 for more details. Cost of setup is 35k exclusive of IP camera.
Re: Live Streaming Website by resosdigital(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Duchman67:

You need an IP camera and config it as source in a html/html5 video player. Whatsapp 08135464570 for more details. Cost of setup is 35k exclusive of IP camera.

That's one option but if you just need something simple using YouTube or vimeo live api could work
Re: Live Streaming Website by engrboma85(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Try youtube or vimeo they are relatively cheap or also you can use facebook as well

ayorinde217:
Re: Live Streaming Website by Duchman67: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
resosdigital:

That's one option but if you just need something simple using YouTube or vimeo live api could work

Yea....but he will need some kind of camera to capture the stream and send to the api. YouTube or Vimeo will help out where you like to conserve bandwidth,these services are not as simple as set up IP camera and go to the IP or domain address to view the stream. I may be wrong but an IP camera is way more simple than using the api of companies like Vimeo etc....
Re: Live Streaming Website by resosdigital(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Duchman67:

Yea....but he will need some kind of camera to capture the stream and send to the api. YouTube or Vimeo will help out where you like to conserve bandwidth,these services are not as simple as set up IP camera and go to the IP or domain address to view the stream. I may be wrong but an IP camera is way more simple than using the api of companies like Vimeo etc....

For YouTube, you don't need that as you can stream from the YouTube app on your phone even. But the problem comes with customization and control as you won't have any control of the video player, how is rendered or add any other elements expect the youtube standards. That's why I said it is simple but if heeds customization like bible verses, on screen animations and the lot that YouTube stream shouldn't be an option.

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw From Paypal Directly To Nigerian Bank 360/$ / / 5 Years Pin Verified & 2 Years Unverified Naija Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.