Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” (2453 Views)

School Girls At FGGC Sagamu Built An AI Robot Called ‘Okiki-Saggy’ (Video) / Home Writing Robot / Full Video: Angry Mum Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by massmediang: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Technology has taken schooling to another level but this one is generating some form of controversy.

The debate followed the story of a young Chinese student who made use of “handwriting robot” to complete her Lunar New Year holiday homework in record time. The girl’s mum discovered the robot in her room and destroyed it.
The story made news headlines in China last week, and sparked off a heated debate. The junior high-school student from Harbin reportedly spent 800 yuan ($118) on a copying robot which allowed her to complete her transcribing assignments and essays faster than expected.

South China Morning Post (SCMP), report’s that the schoolgirl from China decided to use a very different shortcut in writing homework by purchasing a “copying robot” to help do the work.

The woman surnamed Zhang from the northeast city of Harbin found out that her 15-year-old daughter bought the robot over the Chinese New Year holidays, and she uses it for homework exercises such as copying text passages from textbooks and writing essays.
The girl’s mother became suspicious when her daughter turned in her holiday homework, neatly written and with absolutely no errors, despite having very little time to do it, due to Lunar New Year festivities and traveling. Then, while cleaning the girl’s room, Zhang found a bizarre metal contraption as well as its packaging, which claimed that it could imitate any handwriting.
See details and click here to watch video of how it works:
http://wakkinews.com/2019/02/20/school-girl-uses-handwriting-robot-to-complete-homework-faster/

Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Which kind robot, you must write ur home work urself

4 Likes

Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by bettercreature(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Which kind robot, you must write ur home work urself
End time robot

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by LuciferReverend: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Can it write down a prescription for Buhari's many ailments?

1 Like

Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by NoFace101: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
nawa ooh only GOD knows what china will turn to in next 20years
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Raylight2(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
na wa o. what kind of brain have they? oh God, bless my generation with this kind of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Reiia(f): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol. Sharp girl.
No time.. The girl is working smart grin grin
Good on the mum to notice.
Her daughter needs to learn how to do her homework.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by SunriseW(f): 1:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Nah wah o
some countries are already in 3019,and we are here still having an olodo without results, as a president and still wants to lead for more years.
This is so embarrassing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2019
She's lazy in the brain. Well-done ma
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2019
wow ! technology speaking

1 Like

Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by LisaAnne(f): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2019
When will Nigeria reach this level of development
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by keryj(f): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2019
The brain behind this tech is a beast.

Oh God help Africa to wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2019
keryj:
The brain behind this tech is a beast.

Oh God help Africa to wake up.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I love peeps like you that think with their brain not with something else.....

"The brain behind this tech is fūckïñg beastly.... "

A handwriting robot... I need to check out the framework of this design. It is quite fascinating Writing Mandarin by hand looks scary. This design is scarier

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by keryj(f): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I love peeps like you that think with their brain not with something else.....

"The brain behind this tech is fūckïñg beastly.... "

A handwriting robot... I need to check out the framework of this design. It is quite fascinating

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As in, I was just wondering how a lazy beast woke up to think of the best way to make his/her life easier in school or for students. Hope this Robot don't pick signatures.

All those doctors that writes in yeye handwriting and thinks is for them alone should watch out for this Robot.
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Raylight2:
na wa o. what kind of brain have they? oh God, bless my generation with this kind of wisdom

Can you make a complete sentence without adding God ?
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Raylight2(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Capensis:

Can you make a complete sentence without adding God ?
how's my comment your business better face your front
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Raylight2:
how's my comment your business better face your front
You have no permission to post rubbish on this forum, that makes it my business.
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Anelekizito(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2019
I am KIZITO ANELE.. A FILM MAKER.. AND SEEKING SPONSORSHIP (personels that would love to sponsor this project and make money) / OR PRODUCTION HOUSES THAT WOULD LOVE TO PATNER WITH ME OR INVEST IN THIS CINEMA MOVIE I AM ABOUT TO BRING TO THE SCREENS..This is a big production.. Something that would generate millions if achieved

You can contact me through
Anelekizito@gmail.com
+2349092235578
Ig: kizito Anele

Title: *VODKA*.
Logline: *The dead are still living*.
Genre: *horror/ Thriller*
script page: 106pgs
Feature lenght.

*SYNOPSIS*

SYNOPSIS : A group of young friends *CHRIS*, *DANIEL* , *BRENDA*, *ANITA*, *GRACE*. who are on vacation decide to visit their friends or family who are on the east side. But this time they decide to go by road trip with the company of a hard drink named ( vodka).. They are all tipsy due to the effect of the hard drink they have been consuming all through the journey.
The journey gets fearful and frightening because Little did they know that the area has been taken over and now overrun by *zombies* the walking dead. The characters are exposed to death or becoming one of the dead walking. It then becomes a fight or show of survival, the risks, and all the things you'll have to do to survive. but the question is, are this events real or an illusion created in their heads out the consumption of the drink named *VODKA?*.
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Brazzaville(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Khd95(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2019
nawa for china,they seems to be living on a fast lane with their cut edge technologies cheesy cheesy cheesy

why was i not even born in a china sef
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Veery impressive.
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Raylight2(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Capensis:
You have no permission to post rubbish on this forum, that makes it my business.
I doubt if you are ok
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Raylight2:
I doubt if you are ok
You are absolutely right, and I will prove that to you.
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Raylight2(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Capensis:
You are absolutely right, and I will prove that to you.
I don't have your time ....
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
Raylight2:
I don't have your time ....
We shall see to that.
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Raylight2(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Capensis:
We shall see to that.
if you do not believe in God, that should be your own business. u mind yours, I mind mine and be very careful how you exert authority online.
Re: Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Raylight2:
if you do not believe in God, that should be your own business. u mind yours, I mind mine and be very careful how you exert authority online.

You are right, I forgive you.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Go For An Msc. (chemistry) With A Bsc.(ed) In Chemistry Education? / Innocent IMSU Female Student Shot Dead By Nigerian Army In Owerri - PHOTOS / Who Said That ENGLISH Is Easy Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.