Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! (3056 Views)

Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by livingnuts(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2007
Hello guys,

I have only N7,500 with me, please what type or kind of business can one start with such amount of money.

Please, guys help me.

My talents are: I know how to set up a debit card, I know things about computer and engineering, I know about domain and hosting ect. But the problem I have is that I have only N7500 to start business, please advice me

thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by naijacutee(f): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2007
You can buy recharge cards and re-sell.
For something more lucrative, you can add a little money and buy things from www.icanstock.com and re-sell.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by dollyp1cute(f): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2007
Sell pure water. Or sell groundnut in bottle take it to supermarket.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by nathdcute(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2007
Hello,

I think I have an idea of what you can use your N7500 for that would profit you, since you said you have some basic online skills, that will do, you only need that and my ideas to kick off, but I would like you to do me a favour.

Can you take me through some of those things I needed to know about setting up a debit card, domain registration and web hosting?

Or better can we become partners to make your ideas and mine work for us so as to be making money from the net offering our services to the world.

Hope to hear from you asap, you can send me a reply through this thread or better still via my email; nathool2006@yahoo.com or 08069183277
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by laplace(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2007
I was in your shoes about a year ago, but I did not get the right information. Now the money is gone into the wind. I'll advise that you invest in something that can turnover the money very fast so that you can start a good medium scale business with it. I am sure you must have heard of some investment scheme such as Wealthsolution, Treasureline, etc.
I have tried and tested Wealthsolution! They pay you N30,000 for an investment worth 10,000 in four operational weeks. If you're interested you can check the thread on Business Plan, Amount Payable and Payoffs on Wealthsolution.
You'll get your money back in folds! It's tried and trusted.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by hedgesfun(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2007
hello living nuts, with your 7500Naira I can tell you that you can do online business if you don't mind though i see that you wanted to do your business online but am only trying to show you these online business if you don't mind.
Go to www.hedgesfun.ld.net and click on the business opportunity here on the website and you will see that you can actually make it here online besides if you like to talk to people you can visit www.massivegold.com/hedgesfun and put hedgesfun in the referrer space if requested and you will see that these are very good business you can do.
If you feel like you need more information about all these or more other online business, then you can call me on 08037151485 or email me on hedgesfun@gmail.com
I hope I affect your life positively here.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by SOJ(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2007
Since u know a lot about domain hosting I suggest u get urself an hosting resseller account from an affordable host like www.nairahost.com. Then u can market ur services as a *website designer and hosting company*.Open a bank account first,if u dont have one already, then go ahead and purchase a hosting acc.Otherwise, u can make biz card and proposals with the money then market ur skills in comp engineering and website design/hosting,You cvan buy ur hosting account from ur very first customer,after he hsa paid for ur services upfront.I hope i have solved somthing? grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by yogun(f): 2:36pm On May 09, 2007
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by shilo23(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2007
@yogun, plz how can i get to this wealth solution?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by kaybrown(m): 2:15am On May 13, 2007
i started biz 3 yrs ago wit 2500, just look 4 something u love and keep ur dream alive, don't wait 4 the right time 4 everything 2 all into place. good luck in ur endeavours kip me posted
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by kaybrown(m): 2:52am On May 13, 2007
@naijacutee i checked out awoof.biz it's cool if u guys are real where do they manufacture ur clothing products from. ( China, hong kong. Europe Or USA
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by dafidixone(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2007
I think you can start selling Laundry starch with this amount and within 2 months you would have multiply the capital by 3.

Call 08033979979m for more detail. or mail globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by naijacutee(f): 5:07am On May 17, 2007
kaybrown:

@naijacutee i checked out awoof.biz it's cool if u guys are real where do they manufacture your clothing products from. ( China, hong kong. Europe Or USA
I know they sell clothes that they sell in shops in England like Marks and Spencers (www.marksandspencers.com) and Topshop (www.topshop.com) and Newlook(www.newlook.co.uk) and I know they aren't a scam because I know the site owner.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me! by chiefkpokp(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2012
Thank God you have knowledge in computer, I would susgest bulksms for you, if you eventually thought of venturing into bulksms business, then contact me, every resources is free for you once become our reseller, buy credit units for as low as 1naira, you stand a chance to gain alot, free bulksms proposal which will include your desired company, ur logo, email, contacts on the proposal letters which you would take to back and boost your bulksms business,Just email me for more info: chiefaskpk@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Begin A Haulage Business Is Mack Truck Of 10 Tires / Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. / How To Start A Blogging Business Like Linda Ikeji [tutorial]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.