Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,849 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe (4191 Views)

We Have Raised Over One Million For "Baba Suwe" - Yomi Fabiyi / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Mr Latin Gives Update On Baba Suwe’s Failing Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by AfeezLincoln(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani, Portable, Kunle Aford and others. Visits Sick Veteran Actor Baba Suwe at His House; Presents Him Cash For His Medical Treatment Abroad.
Since the news of Baba Suwe’s health crisis broke, efforts are being made by his colleagues and the general public to raise money to cover up for his medical expenses. Some of Nollywood Actors and Actress has presented an undisclosed cash gift to the Nollywood figure, Baba Suwe.
We Pray God Almighty bless everyone one of us and wish Baba suwe quick recovery. Amen!

source: https://algist..com/2019/02/nollywood-actors-adebayo-tijani-and.html

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by olasaad(f): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Eaya smileyget well soon Baba Suwa

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by itspzpics(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Una dey visit now abi
Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by LuciferReverend: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
This man is not ill. He even looks fresher than his benefactors.
God. I thought only Osu flat skulls scam people like this. Afonjas and fraudulent innovation na 5 & 6 walahi.

*spits angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by Charmingrascal(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chai Adimeru oko Moladun Still his cheerful self even in the face of challenges. Get well soon
Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by RealPhoenix(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
My uncle was like this then he died suddenly. Baba Suwe God will give you long life in good health.
Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
You are a complete Oloriburuku somebody.. now I know you are the true Lucifer ... elesu omo
LuciferReverend:
This man is not ill.
He even looks fresher than his benefactors.

God. I thought only Osu flat skulls scam people like this.
Afonjas and fraudulent innovation na 5 & 6 walahi.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by johnkey: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
itspzpics:
Una dey visit now abi
in my opinion I think they're all aware and at least help in their little ways before it blew up on social media, and you know how social media craze is these days

... pictures or adonbilivit

that's why the pictures are showing up on social media

just to prove to those that will be commenting rubbish on Instagram
Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by johnkey: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
chaii see 'portable'
my favorite yourba film actor
Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by LisaAnne(f): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
LuciferReverend:
This man is not ill. He even looks fresher than his benefactors.
God. I thought only Osu flat skulls scam people like this. Afonjas and fraudulent innovation na 5 & 6 walahi.

*spits angry
It is well with you
Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by LisaAnne(f): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
3rdavefarms:
You are a complete Oloriburuku somebody.. now I know you are the true Lucifer ... elesu omo
He's Lucifer wannabe

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors, Adebayo Tijani And Other Visit Baba Suwe by GleestarsMag: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se_ZLRkwq2U

Popular NollyWood Actor BabeTunde Omidina AKA Baba Suwe Cries For Help As He Battles Stroke
#Babasuwe #Nollywood #NollyWoodMovies #TAMPAN

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Do Fraud In Nigeria, If I Want To Do My Fraud, I Go To The Uk- Marley / Tailor Problem: What He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) / ‘I Charge N10million For Collaboration...' -- Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.