Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Jewelery Business Startup!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jewelery Business Startup!!! (407 Views)

I Will Help You Raise Capital For Business Startup And You Will Give Me 10% / How To Earn Alot With Little Capital ..small Scale Business Startup / Business Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jewelery Business Startup!!! by misskungfup: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Do you know you can start a jewelery business with as little as 50k? With 50k you can get over 25 earrings, bangles, broaches,rings,neckpieces amongst others. This can be a main or side hustle.
If you also own a store and will like us to supply you with unique and exquisite jewelery kindly contact us on whatsapp: 09054780645
Re: Jewelery Business Startup!!! by misskungfup: 10:10am On May 22, 2022
Do you know you can start a jewelry business with as little as 50k?
Don't waste all your money buying Data subscription when you can start a profitable business..

My sister don't dull yourself ooo

If you're interested pls send a message on whatsapp:09054780645

(1) (Reply)

Clickbank Account / How To Make Money Less Than 25k Or More From Your Comfort Zone / You Can't Be Broke As A Nigerian Youth. (ji Masun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.