Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread (1333 Views)

The Greed Of Nairaland Writers! / Nairaland Writers, How Are You Mentally? / Winners Of 2019 Nairaland Writers Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread by Divepen1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
This will serve as a list of phone numbers and details...of writers

Just drop the name writers and freelancers you trust here...
For freelancers: their level of payment

Writers: Ratings
Re: Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread by Divepen1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=frbona post=75940850][/quote] Sorry, others must vouch for you...
Re: Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread by mariopepper(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
any writers here?
Re: Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread by Olusharp(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Divepen1:
This will serve as a list of phone numbers and details...of writers

Just drop the name writers and freelancers you trust here...

For freelancers: their level of payment

Writers: Ratings
Divepen i don't know if there is any group for Nigerian freelance content writers, i will love to join and also enjoy some mentorship
Re: Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread by Divepen1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Olusharp:
Divepen i don't know if there is any group for Nigerian freelance content writers, i will love to join and also enjoy some mentorship
I don't know any..
Re: Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread by alexsandro(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Divepen1:
I don't know any..?
Me too. I do not know anyone of them
Re: Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread by Divepen1(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2019
devlishGINGER:
Would rather drop my own contact
Not allowed...
Re: Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread by Divepen1(m): 4:50am On Mar 07, 2019
aviator1122:
Qq
Post it as a thread..

(1) (Reply)

Dreams - Do You Have An Idea? / Shadows Of Death (the Girl-god) / Writing Horror Fiction - Risky Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.