Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) (27338 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by pakingzzzz: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Disheartening
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by Luciferchrist66: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Anagha123:

Have they rape your mother or sister before?
I could care less.
Women are sex objects.
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Luciferchrist66:
I see nothing wrong with rape.
It should be made legal.
We're the superior sex.
You reasoned like Buhari. Why?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by Vinstel: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Luciferchrist66:
I see nothing wrong with rape.
It should be made legal.
We're the superior sex.
Superior he goat

1 Like

Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by Deejaygold(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Ha
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by Truflame: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2019
They appear as if they can hurt a fly but their heart is full of evil.

Moral lesson: Don't judge people by their facial appearance, always look deeper than the surface.
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by BubuZombi: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2019
dayleke:
Rape is rape whether married or single.

Why put "Married woman" there?
Would it be better if she was single?

Radarada reporting.

Akwala Journalist Spotted
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by solochris(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Aound 6pm?
They adopted with motorcycle?
Nobody was around?

Is alright
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2019
BHLs undecided
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by CEOwatazs: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Luciferchrist66:
I see nothing wrong with rape. It should be made legal. We're the superior sex.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2019
See their face like TIV pounded yam
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by hesilo(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote

1 Like

Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by Fireboi(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Luciferchrist66:
I see nothing wrong with rape. It should be made legal. We're the superior sex.
ur very stupid

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by Amberon11: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Reno has offered free transportation na
hesilo:
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by 22brains(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2019
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

The Benue State Commissioner of Police, Mr Omololu Bishi, has said the command has arrested two suspects, Tersoo Joseph, aka Adikpo, and Demenenge Iorwa, for allegedly raping a married woman and robbing her.

Bishi said, “On February 9, 2019, around 6pm, some armed robbers operating on a motorcycle behind the Bem Hotels, Ankpa Quarters, Makurdi, abducted a woman and took her to the Quararafa Quarters, Wadata, where they raped and robbed her of a phone and N2,000.

“During investigation, Tersoo Joseph, aka Adikpo, and Demenenge Iorwa, of Logo 1, Makurd, were arrested in connection with the case. The suspects have confessed to the crime.”

The CP said the command had also arrested Justice Agada, 25; Emmanuel Patrick, 21; Emmanuel Atoju, 19; and Stanley Ugochukwu, 20, of different addresses, for involvement in cultism and armed robbery.

He explained that the suspects were arrested by policemen on patrol at their hideout along the Onitsha Street, Wurukum.

He added that policemen recovered two locally-fabricated pistols, two live cartridges, one knife and seven wraps of leaves suspected to be cannabis sativa from the suspects.

Bishi stated that preliminary investigation revealed that the suspects belonged to various cult groups and were responsible for robbing members of the public of their money, phones, handbags and other valuables.

He also said one David Nule of the Buruku Local Government Area was intercepted and arrested by policemen with an English-made double-barrelled gun concealed in a haversack, adding that the suspect was apprehended for armed robbery and illegal possession of firearm.

Acording to the CP, the command also arrested Johnson Ekoja, Emmanuel Ogiri and Anthony Ojela in connection with a robbery incident at No. 24 Jokpama Street, Otukpo, on February 18, 2019, adding that the suspects robbed their victim of N275,000 and a Samsung phone.

He added that the suspects were arrested with two locally-made pistols, one cartridge, live ammunition, knife and two phones.

https://punchng.com/benue-police-arrest-two-men-for-raping-married-woman/amp/
something must kill a man. but he who die of CONJI is not a HERO.
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by wink2015(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2019
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

The Benue State Commissioner of Police, Mr Omololu Bishi, has said the command has arrested two suspects, Tersoo Joseph, aka Adikpo, and Demenenge Iorwa, for allegedly raping a married woman and robbing her.

Bishi said, “On February 9, 2019, around 6pm, some armed robbers operating on a motorcycle behind the Bem Hotels, Ankpa Quarters, Makurdi, abducted a woman and took her to the Quararafa Quarters, Wadata, where they raped and robbed her of a phone and N2,000.

“During investigation, Tersoo Joseph, aka Adikpo, and Demenenge Iorwa, of Logo 1, Makurd, were arrested in connection with the case. The suspects have confessed to the crime.”

The CP said the command had also arrested Justice Agada, 25; Emmanuel Patrick, 21; Emmanuel Atoju, 19; and Stanley Ugochukwu, 20, of different addresses, for involvement in cultism and armed robbery.

He explained that the suspects were arrested by policemen on patrol at their hideout along the Onitsha Street, Wurukum.

He added that policemen recovered two locally-fabricated pistols, two live cartridges, one knife and seven wraps of leaves suspected to be cannabis sativa from the suspects.

Bishi stated that preliminary investigation revealed that the suspects belonged to various cult groups and were responsible for robbing members of the public of their money, phones, handbags and other valuables.

He also said one David Nule of the Buruku Local Government Area was intercepted and arrested by policemen with an English-made double-barrelled gun concealed in a haversack, adding that the suspect was apprehended for armed robbery and illegal possession of firearm.

Acording to the CP, the command also arrested Johnson Ekoja, Emmanuel Ogiri and Anthony Ojela in connection with a robbery incident at No. 24 Jokpama Street, Otukpo, on February 18, 2019, adding that the suspects robbed their victim of N275,000 and a Samsung phone.

He added that the suspects were arrested with two locally-made pistols, one cartridge, live ammunition, knife and two phones.

https://punchng.com/benue-police-arrest-two-men-for-raping-married-woman/amp/

Raping Robbers!

They deserve to be prosecuted for their dastardly acts.
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2019
PointZerom:
grin
The guy in black T-shirt didn't look like Omenka.

LZZA Immhotep velocityy25 pls take note.
Has omenka finally stopped hiding behind IPOB office in Umuahia ? grin

Cc lzaa sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by hesilo(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Amberon11:
Reno has offered free transportation na
I have been making concerted effort to reach the organisers of the bus but to no avail. Infact they switched off their phones angry angry sad
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by pastoray(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Luciferchrist66:

Cry to whoever you want.
It's my personal opinion.

Insanity: when senseless and abnormal things start making sense or look normal grin
Re: Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) by darlingbobo(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Please on which platform? Loto or bet9ja?

quote author=Winner76 post=75951806]available winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
070-19-17-59-25
sincered stakers only [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obinoze Alexander Arrested For Allegedly Killing Flora Gold In India (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Throws Out Money As He drives Through The Street (Video) / Policemen Involved In Ohafia Shooting Acted Under Influence Of Alcohol - Abia CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.