Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Anthony Martial Apologizes To Fiancee After Cheating On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Martial Apologizes To Fiancee After Cheating On Her (1596 Views)

See How Wizkid Rocks Baby Mama Jada P While Burna Boy Do Same To Fiancee Stefflo / Lamar Odom Is ABSTAINING From Intercourse Before Marriage, According To Fiancee / Singer YQ Announces Engagement To Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Martial Apologizes To Fiancee After Cheating On Her by unclesuruoffi: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2019
Anthony Martial has apologized to his fiancee, Melanie Da Cruz, after cheating on her with Malika Semichi, 20, who he met at a Paris nightclub.
23-year-old Anthony Martial apologised to his fiancee after sex texts to the model behind her back when she was eight months pregnant, surfaced online. The £75,000-a-week Manchester United winger who shared a loved up photo with Melanie on Instagram, wrote; 

“I would like to apologize to my relatives, my beautiful family and especially my fiancée for the harm I have done in recent months!

“I made mistakes and I’m sorry it will not happen again!”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/21/anthony-martial-apologizes-to-fiancee-after-cheating-on-her/

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Re: Anthony Martial Apologizes To Fiancee After Cheating On Her by Moferere: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Bad guy

Re: Anthony Martial Apologizes To Fiancee After Cheating On Her by EtherealAnn(f): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Will the apology undo everything
Re: Anthony Martial Apologizes To Fiancee After Cheating On Her by Kenzico(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2019
angry sad shocked

That must have been the reason for his sudden decline in form...

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Hits Regina Daniels Marriage, Husband Caught Shagging Her Best Friend / Ginimbi's Burial Ongoing As His Body Is Viewed At Doves Church (see Video) / Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma Towel Almost Fell Off Why Sharing Tips Of Her Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.