Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Do You Receive And Read Messages On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Receive And Read Messages On Nairaland (733 Views)

How To Delete Messages On Twitch In 2023 (3 Ways) / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / How To Create A Payoneer Account Free - Receive And Send Money Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Receive And Read Messages On Nairaland by rOsy247(f): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2019
How do you send or receive messages on nairaland? Sometimes I see so so person has sent you message yet I am not able to read the message. Are there things to do before you can send and receive messages freely here

1 Like

Re: How Do You Receive And Read Messages On Nairaland by Palmerbarry: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2019
You read via e-mails.
Re: How Do You Receive And Read Messages On Nairaland by rOsy247(f): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Palmerbarry:
You read via e-mails.

All I see in the email is notification of someone that wants to send a message. No message seen
Re: How Do You Receive And Read Messages On Nairaland by OgaBuhari: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
rOsy247:

All I see in the email is notification of someone that wants to send a message. No message seen
so as ugly as this one is people still send her a message.
Broke old cargo forming slay queen on nairaland
Re: How Do You Receive And Read Messages On Nairaland by rOsy247(f): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
so as ugly as this one is people still send her a message.
Broke old cargo forming slay queen on nairaland

grin wow this bingo is now a stalker. Lol I'm loving this.

My fan you are. Even went deep into my profile. U such a loyal dog. I can feed your entire generation with bones my bingo. But I need more barking else I'm not gonna give u. Now come back and bark I command you my bingo....
Re: How Do You Receive And Read Messages On Nairaland by Boyhood: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2020
rOsy247:

When you reply the notification, you accept that the person should send the message since the notification say the person wants to send. All you need do is reply the notification telling the person (s)he is permitted to go ahead and send the message..
Note: when you reply, the person will see your email address and even if your reply is on the negative, and since (s)he can see your address, he can still send anyway so if you don't want the person to go ahead and send the message then DON'T reply the notification.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Receive And Read Messages On Nairaland by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2020
rOsy247:
How do you send or receive messages on nairaland? Sometimes I see so so person has sent you message yet I am not able to read the message. Are there things to do before you can send and receive messages freely here
sorry dear nairaland isn't like Facebook where you'll be reading messages anyhow
We have so many educated and civilized personalities on this forum and it's not for a chit-chat
You better go back to Instagram, Facebook if reading and sending messages is what you're here for cool

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Currencies In The World In 2019 / Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course / 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.