Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Interview With The Chairman Kwankwasiya Movement, Lokoja Kogi State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interview With The Chairman Kwankwasiya Movement, Lokoja Kogi State. (500 Views)

Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) / Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / Revival Of Kwankwasiya Movement In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With The Chairman Kwankwasiya Movement, Lokoja Kogi State. by awalzizou(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2019
A BRIEF INTERVIEW WITH COMRADE IBRAHIM SALISU BATURE, THE CHAIRMAN KWANKWASIYA MOVEMENT, LOKOJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAPTER.
CR: May we know you sir,
BATURE: my name is Comrade Ibrahim Salisu Bature
CR: May I know your designation in this movement sir.
BATURE: I am the Chairman Kwankwasiya movement, Lokoja local
government chapter.
CR: What is the aim of this movement sir?
BATURE: The Kwankwasiya movement is a non-political, non-governmental organization aimed at promoting togetherness among Nigerians, it is movement open to all irrespective of tribe and religion, we have members from all across Nigeria, and this movement is a forum for all.
CR: There are assertions that your boss (Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso) is not a friend of the government of the day, What is your say on that?
BATURE: What ever is between my boss and the government is political and has nothing to do with the movement.
CR: What life touching event have this movement done to the benefit of the masses?
BATURE: Numerous projects across Nigeria, physical structures like classroom blocks, health care centres and so on were few among projects carried out by this movement, empowering the youths and women in particular across the country, fertilizer and farm equipment to the farmers and so on.
CR: What is your say on the postponed election?
BATURE: ALLAH (SWT) knows the best
CR: What advice do you have for the public on the up-coming general election?
BATURE: Kwankwasiya movement is a movement of peace, it preaches peace and tolerance, so I am urging all to go out in numbers to exercise their franchise, shun all forms of violence and most importantly desist from hate speech.
CR: Thank you very much for your time sir.
BATURE: You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Fight Crazy Over Same Lover / Bus On Fire At Jakande Gate (oke-afa) Lagos. / Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.