Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) (47949 Views)

OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Matt Cappotelli Dies Of Brain Cancer At 38 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Idiot. So from that picture, you still didn't see that she's an Halfcaste
Mixed heritage or biracial no one is half caste we are not dogs.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by alexx187(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

No be lie. Remember the late MEE, RMD first wife? What about Terri's Burger and Murphy's Burger, Peak night club Surulere, Virgin Cafe in Ikeja? Chai! that time been sweet o. We take boys II men and westlife songs Bleep better girls no be small. No be all these things wey full everywhere now.
lwkmd......... Shebi na rmd first wife na she get CLASSIQUE that time, Murphys na my fave dat time, dos indomie generation no go just understand

1 Like

Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
VULCAN:
Child of yesterday with some free MB.

Even if you are too young to know her, it should be clear to anyone with a working set of eyes that she is of mixed blood. Likely Nigerian and Lebanese.

If you can't see that then it's likely you're an APC member as they don't see things as they are.

Ori yin ti gbale sir
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
alexx187:
lwkmd......... Shebi na rmd first wife na she get CLASSIQUE that time, Murphys na my fave dat time, dos indomie generation no go just understand

Correct guy. You sabi something.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by Benowny(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
And she packed her things and left since 1997 meaning that Nigeria had being doll country
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
neolboy:
Don't know her.

But RIP

Some of you keep quoting and calling me indomie generation, make una continue as if i for force myself follow una come this world when you were coming

YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED THEM IF THEY LIVED IN THE TIME OF HITLER, OR MAHATMA GANDHI.
MANY MØRONS IN THIS COUNTRY.

BESIDES I ALSO DON'T KNOW HER. SAME WAY I DON'T KNOW MANY POPULAR PEOPLE.

DON'T SEE HER RELEVANCE NOR IMPORTANCE. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by DrSleekQas(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
She was always an item on FAME magazine & People Magazine
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
alexx187:
prime people, vintage and the likes den, damn e Don tay o

Before them Fame magazine and co come take over.

Back then na dem Helen Prest and co be her social contemporaries. The tabloids of those days no let them rest, alongside news of them billionaires and big boys of those days - MKO, Folawiyo, Molade Okoya-Thomas, Sonny Odogwu, etc.

Life na truly a stage. You come, do your own, and go. It's an endless cycle of temporariness.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by Gulher: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Koralords:

You sabi no be this indomie generation
old man take am easy. indomie generation no be insult. everyone cannot be born at the same time.
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by Koralords: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gulher:
old man take am easy. indomie generation no be insult. everyone cannot be born at the same time.
Bro no be fight ,meant it as a joke
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
So sad...she was a headliner.
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by castro316: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Charlieluvboy:
I don't know how to if you offer to teach me no problem.
Can you come to Lagos?
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hedonini:
One of the social goddesses of yesteryear, who dominated soft sell magazines and gossip tabloids in those days long before the Internet, social media and Instagram.

Yeah! I remember her from way back, in the early years of City people, Heart's and Hints Magazine, Vintage People and the rest of them.

RIP
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by Charlieluvboy(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2019
castro316:

Can you come to Lagos?
I can. But I don't have any relative there.
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by castro316: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Charlieluvboy:
I can. But I don't have any relative there.
check your email
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by Charlieluvboy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
castro316:
check your email
Bro please I don't have data to check my mail can you please contact me on facebook.
www.facebook.com/charlieluvboy
Thanks
Re: Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 4:52am On Jun 17, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Why cancer no go kill am as she take bleach so.
Rio naa
Actually, Ms. Fawaz campaigned against skin-bleaching during her lifetime. Her father was Lebanese, that's why she was light-skinned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) / Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment / Falz Haunted-House Themed 29th Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.