Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular (6832 Views)

Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death / Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy / Kingsley Amafibe Buys New Car, Says He Is Popular Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by sacajawea: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Why, How, and So filthy Rich! Too angry
I just need to know that's all

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by ShinqRambq: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Who dah f u ck is he

15 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by meobizy(f): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gucci gang is a catchy song.
All one has to do is make more songs, hopefully repeating the same success.
Who remembers the artist YC who sang ‘Racks’ featuring Future?
No?
I thought so.
He couldn’t continue the success the track brought upon him.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Uglymind: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
That guy is 18
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Nche95(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by sacajawea: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:
Gucci gang is a catchy song.
All one has to do is make more songs, hopefully repeating the same success.
Who remembers the artist YC who sang ‘Racks’ featuring Future?
No?
I thought so.
He couldn’t continue the success the track brought upon him.
All his songs Sound like they were made by a Mental Patient

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
sacajawea:

All his sangs Sound like they were made by a Mental Patient
Lol.
That’s what the new generation enjoys now.
I guess it’s the drugs they take.
When one releases songs under their influence the only people who understand them are those familiar with the drugs.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Uglymugg: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
his song has close to a billion views on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Shawlambivert(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
I totally concur
meobizy:

Lol.
When one releases songs under their influence the only people who understand them are those familiar with the drugs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Flowy: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by nanakgh(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
I don't like his hair and look and cant understand his music, and so he and everyone who listens to him is a drug addict. Great logic, makes perfect sense. grin

9 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by CustardPrince(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:

Lol.

And there was a time the song was together with one of Snapchat's filters...

So it's either they are drug addicts or they think I'm one
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by more4rm9ja: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
sacajawea:
You'll know when we know how and why the Kardashians got so rich and famous.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by falcon01: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
its a generation of kids who dont know anything than drugs women robbery, so their life style reflect the kind of music they listen, this piece of sh*t you posted is a contributor to the society in this aspect.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Eastatlantalove(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
you such a fucking hoe I love it.... well if you don't like his music shut up And don't condemn he has fans more than your wizkid

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Isyomah(f): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol nd u jus made him popular.. Whose he sef
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Uglymugg:
he's song has close to a billion views on YouTube.

Jesu!!! shocked

880 million+ viewers?

That's like the entire population of US and Nigeria combined. shocked
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by marvin906(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
he wants to look like 69ine..
apart from Gucci gang I hardly hear any of he's songs

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by marvin906(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by more4rm9ja: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Isyomah:
Lol nd u jus made him popular.. Whose he sef
lol see this one
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by dreamwords: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
sacajawea:
Hide your girlfriend when he is in the building
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by earthsync(f): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
he looks like the Methhead version of Justin Bieber
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Newboss(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Play on words. Story in a music. New generation play on sound. Art in music. If you don't get it, stick to Chioma Chukwuka and Akanchawa music, abeg. LMAO

That Gucci gang touch billboard last year.

That's basically what a pothead called Burna is using on Nigerians these days. Hehehehe angry
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by finalboss(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
angry meaningless song. reason why i only listen to eminem undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by finalboss(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Newboss:
Play on words. Story in a music. New generation play on sound. Art in music. If you don't get it, stick to Chioma Chukwuka and Akanchawa music, abeg. LMAO

That's basically what a pothead called Burna is using on Nigerians these days. Hehehehe angry
undecided so ?? gucci gang a big piece of trash dumped into the sewer of the internet.
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by DanVinci: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
nanakgh:
I don't like his hair and look and cant understand his music, and so he and everyone who listens to him is a drug addict. Great logic, makes perfect sense. grin
The dude is successful whether we like it or not.
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by sacajawea: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Newboss:

Lwkmd Burna Boy Spoiling People Songs

Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by DanVinci: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
marvin906:
he wants to look like 69ine..
apart from Gucci gang I hardly hear any of he's songs
He sang I LOVE IT with Kanye West.
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by Boxer007(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
sacajawea:

Bro let me hug u and I tell u
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by MrMcJay(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:

Lol.

Especially that useless song called one corner.

It is specially made for epilepsy patients.
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by onukwubeelijah: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
This Is How Mark Angle Comedy Signed A New Comedian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf-8oorp5Dc
Re: Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular by meobizy(f): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
MrMcJay:

Especially that useless song called one corner.

It is specially made for epilepsy patients.
The Ghanaian song?
I don’t know why Nigerians took a liking to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Ajibola Elizabeth The Highest Paid IndecentStar Actress+18 In Nigeria / Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do / Blanca Blanco Shows Off Chest As She Goes Braless In Fishnet Top.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.