Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China (34741 Views)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) / FG Takes Airlifting Of Stranded Nigerians From Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2019
ollah2:

Which of my comment is false sir?

Afrione already makes smart phones in Nigeria
Egypt already makes its own smartphones
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by 77up(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2019
MrAJQ:
This is a working government
I dey tell you , bro we must vote and tell others to do so tomorrow.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by ollah2: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2019
jomoh:

We can’t produce it because Atiku sold all the steel mills and they grounded the grandfather of all the mills in nigeria, AJAOKUTA in three ways

1. Contract dispute (solved under PMB)
2. Wasn’t working (started working under PMB)
3. Raw materials (Warri-itakpe rail is being reconstructed to bring in raw materials)

So anything that has steel, we can’t make them for now. We have to spend our hard earned money to buy from outside.

Furthermore, steel is a very important element in any country that wants to manufacture products. The death of Ajaokuta steel is the death of Nigeria. The day Ajaokuta steel is up and running in full and complete capacity alongside our oil. Nigeria will explode. But the brainwashed, gullible, braindead, children of hate, bigoted hypocrite wants the people who destroyed Ajaokuta steel completely and couldn't save when oil price was over 100 USD per barrel even though the then finance minister complained but nobody listened but they want APC and Buhari's head on the plate when fuel slumped below 50 USD

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-peter-obi-okonjo-iweala-sanusi-begged-us-to-save-but-we-refused

1 Like

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by 77up(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Mr. Buhari Gently write ur Handover Note! You are Gone! No Amount of Riggings and Army will Save u!
This monika ll sure finish its work by wednesday according to inec.

Nigrian cant afford to go back to era of looting and power sharing.

1 Like

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by ollah2: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Afrione already makes smart phones in Nigeria
Egypt already makes its own smartphones

Where in Nigeria is Afrione factory is located?

What's the name of the Egyptian's smartphone company?
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by integrity16(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
grin grin

Zombies na animals I swear!So they can spend millions purchasing China automobiles but will castigate Obi for preaching on making Nigerian economy be like China! Stupid sets of frustrated and illiterate dimwits!

Many of them have substandard electronics littered in their homes which they bought from an Omo nna.During repairs they take to Ajiboye and pay 1500 for repairs and it continues like that till they go back to another Omo nna to purchase another refurbished "new" product. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Una go still get sense las las grin Chinco for sure!

This is the problem I have with Atiku looters. What is wrong in importing plant and machinery from China

We wouldn't have substandard China products in our homes if Awon omo Igbos don't go to China to request for substandard production of household items from China.

One of the things we are criticizing Obi for is that he should stop comparing our economy with China's if we cannot fight corruption like China does.

Stop acting like a kid insulting everyone on nairaland, every little success is worth celebrating and this is not an exception.

3 Likes

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Temidayo9(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2019
BigBashiru:
Why black man no fit manufacture anything? Why always from China?
Why are you not writing in black man Language? grin
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by hamzyluv(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2019
Omon605:
the

Why Obi didn't make Anambra State look like China or you have forgotten he was a governor for 8 years?
may God bless you, I served in Anambra during Obi tenure as governor , he did virtually nothing only to be dishing outb10 millions naira to each public secondary school in the state for renovations to safe his head just 2 months to his handing over to Obiano. That's what cause the brouhaha between him and his successor till tomorrow ...
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by kernel001: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Simply say you know nothing and it will be explained to you.

The Lagos seaport has rail lines ongoing to link them to other tracks.

Kaduna is A DRY PORT. Do you even know what a dry port is?

The plan of the fg is to link all states to rails so containerized goods destined to whatever state can be moved via rail

Please get your facts right. It is not all other states, but Kaduna. Can you kindly show us other states with dry port or 40% dry port project.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Puny48: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Loyalty brings me different
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:

Please get your facts right. It is not all other states, but Kaduna. Can you kindly show us other states with dry port or 40% dry port project.

Like I said if you cannot read to understand ask and it will be explained to you.

My comment said the FG is linking all the states via rail and you are talking about ports.

Why is comprehension your problem?

There are centralized ports being constructed and some already commissioned. This will make deliveries easier and cheaper
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by AllenSpencer: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
nkwuocha:
grin grin

Zombies na animals I swear!So they can spend millions purchasing China automobiles but will castigate Obi for preaching on making Nigerian economy be like China! Stupid sets of frustrated and illiterate dimwits!

Many of them have substandard electronics littered in their homes which they bought from an Omo nna.During repairs they take to Ajiboye and pay 1500 for repairs and it continues like that till they go back to another Omo nna to purchase another refurbished "new" product. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Una go still get sense las las grin Chinco for sure!
[/s]

You are hungry!

Obi preaches false statistic's about China and same time dishes out fictional development plan.

His campaign is focused at illiterates who cant add up numbers

1 Like

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by nkwuocha: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2019
mfm04622:

One, these are not automobiles. Two, nobody said Nigeria's economy should not be like China. Obi never said he want Nigeria's economy to be like China's. He was just comparing both. Opening up out borders like Obi want is not the way China did it. Allowing unbridled importation is not the way China did it. China's economy is big today because they encouraged local production. Buhari is doing same. So who do you think want Nigeria's economy to be like that if China?

You want to encourage local production without stable electricity,moreso even with exaggerated charges?Una go use Omo nna products tire!Shebi na all of us dey this shithole?
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by blaqoracle: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2019
BigBashiru:

Even if manufacturing is being done in Nigeria, who invented the manufacturing equipment and the internet?

just because people like you are praying for Atiku to come to Power.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by nkwuocha: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2019
[[s]quote author=AllenSpencer post=75986031][s][/s]

You are hungry!

Obi preaches false statistic's about China and same time dishes out fictional development plan.

His campaign is focused at illiterates who cant add up numbers[/quote[/s]]
Lol .Yet you're using China phones and TV? Ode!
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by kernel001: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Like I said if you cannot read to understand ask and it will be explained to you.

My comment said the FG is linking all the states via rail and you are talking about ports.

Why is comprehension your problem?

There are centralized ports being constructed and some already commissioned. This will make deliveries easier and cheaper

I don't blame low capacity brains, it's default to some.

There's no centralized ports. And if they're, kindly furnish me with the details of job done per state.

Tomorrow you will tell me about Clean Up Ogoni.

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:

I don't blame low capacity brains, it's default to some.

There's no centralized ports. And if they're, kindly furnish me with the details.

Why not allow google to help you since you are so slow.

Look up the locations of the dry ports in Nigeria both commissioned and ongoing and observe their positioning.

Your brain is for intelligent reasoning, use it
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by kernel001: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Why not allow google to help you since you are so slow.

Look up the locations of the dry ports in Nigeria but commissioned and ongoing and observe their positioning.

Your brain is for intelligent reasoning, use it

I don't say things without prove, I've shown you a screen shot from The Sun Newspaper, that it's one state.

Kindly tell us other states involved and the extent of job done.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by epistleNow(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2019
DMerciful:
With the rusted wheels this has to be from GEJ era! Probably in containers!

You don't need to comment.
I know it aint bad news that you expected.
Its about wellbeing of Nigeria, not about individuals.

The pictures attached are surely GEJ 'containers' delivering those ...

1 Like

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by TommyAnthem(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2019
When are we going to have East-West rail or are we lesser Nigerians?
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Afamed: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Mr. Buhari Gently write ur Handover Note! You are Gone! No Amount of Riggings and Army will Save u!
By Monday,you will resume your Biafra or death National Anthem. That is for sure
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2019
ollah2:

Where in Nigeria is Afrione factory is located?

What's the name of the Egyptian's smartphone company?

Lagos state sir

And Egypt is silicon

Please google
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by jomoh: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2019
ollah2:

Furthermore, steel is a very important element in any country that wants to manufacture products. The death of Ajaokuta steel is the death of Nigeria. The day Ajaokuta steel is up and running in full and complete capacity alongside our oil. Nigeria will explode. But the brainwashed, gullible, braindead, children of hate, bigoted hypocrite wants the people who destroyed Ajaokuta steel completely and couldn't save when oil price was over 100 USD per barrel even though the then finance minister complained but nobody listened but they want APC and Buhari's head on the plate when fuel slumped below 50 USD

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-peter-obi-okonjo-iweala-sanusi-begged-us-to-save-but-we-refused

Thank you brother. Goes bless you immensely for this.

No sane country that wants to develop its infrastructure will ignore or sell its steel mill.

Iron is so important that the Allah dedicated a whole chapter of the Quran to it.

The most important element in human body is iron.

The most important element in the water is iron.

If only for the work PMB has achieved on ajaokuata is what will make me support him then so be it.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by ollah2: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2019
jomoh:

Thank you brother. Goes bless you immensely for this.

No sane country that wants to develop its infrastructure will ignore or sell its steel mill.

Iron is so important that the Allah dedicated a whole chapter of the Quran to it.

The most important element in human body is iron.

The most important element in the water is iron.

If only for the work PMB has achieved on ajaokuata is what will make me support him then so be it.

They are gullible and the educated ones are illiterates. They only went to school for the sake of going to school. If only the know the importance of steel. If only!
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by ollah2: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Lagos state sir

And Egypt is silicon

Please google

There isn't a factory in Lagos manufacturing smartphones sir.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by olajizz01(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariLooter:
The most bastardize oil industry in the world is NNPC
The most corrupt oil sector in the world is NNPC.
The stealing by government officials is second to none anywhere.
The best for NNPC is public-private(shareholders) business run by thirty party a reputable non- government organisation. For check and balance.
The concern for FG should be revenue, and leave experts to run NNPC affair under government supervision.
So you are writing this epistles just because your corrupt boss want to sell the future of your children and unborn children's children and pocket the money if he emerged.

The civil servants and the Niger deltans should brace up because they will be worst hit.

it likes you Atiku has collected advance payment from his friends hence his reiteration on the matter, and you dunces are rejoice.

I pity your unborn generation.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by ridbell01(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2019
BigBashiru:

Even if manufacturing is being done in Nigeria, who invented the manufacturing equipment and the internet?

some destroyers have sold companies that ought to produced that at a give away price for their friends
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by tolux247(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2019
No importer in South South region will want to ship is goods downing to their port over there.... cos of the clearing charges will b 3x

kernel001:

Please get my point, how does it profit a South South consignment owner to go to Kaduna to clear his container, with extra charges incurred from freight (Lagos-Kadunal)?

1 Like

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Glink2018(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariLooter:

You dis eediot again?
Your region has the least vote in the general election...
But your are the one shouting the most...
The more you are shouting , the more people are decamping to APC
You better relocate , because the frustration that will hit you after buhari victory may take your life.

Atiku zombie
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Olatara(f): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
TommyAnthem:
When are we going to have East-West rail or are we lesser Nigerians?
Can't you see your brothers are not happy anytime there is good news concerning Nigeria.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Felixv: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
We can clearly see where our money is going. And sooner rather than later we would learn how to maintain these equipments.

If people had taken time to study the rail project they would have noticed that they also built a Yard,

this is not only for maintaining the rolling stock but it also serves as a training center.

These are the type of skills needed to help us move to the next level - when we start manufacturing our own stock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos / Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) / Container Falls On Two Buses, Leaves 8 People Dead Along Lagos-ibadan Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.