Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fairly Used Black Berry Bold 2 And Either Curve 2 Or Javelin Wanted Immediately - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fairly Used Black Berry Bold 2 And Either Curve 2 Or Javelin Wanted Immediately (2569 Views)

For Sale: Used Blackberry Javelin 8900 - reduced to 15K / Black Berry Bold 2 , Stom 1 , Stom 2 , Curve 2 , Torch And Nokia N71 , E72 , E51 . For Sale All / White U.k Used Blackberry Curve2, Javelin And Bold1 For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairly Used Black Berry Bold 2 And Either Curve 2 Or Javelin Wanted Immediately by infotecinv(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hi house, i need very clean fairly used black berry bold 2 and either of curve 2 or javelin for immediate purchase. Pls call 07041473989. Thx
Re: Fairly Used Black Berry Bold 2 And Either Curve 2 Or Javelin Wanted Immediately by dreamxml(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
Brand new bb bold 2 with complete accessories. i.e 9700
Spotless.
Pick up from Ikorodu.
Cash On Collection or bank transfer.
Call Tee on 08068978942
Offers considerd tho,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-499731.0.html#msg6600537
Re: Fairly Used Black Berry Bold 2 And Either Curve 2 Or Javelin Wanted Immediately by infotecinv(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2010
@dreamxml you called me and you told me a price which we agreed on, you asked me to pick up phone with your sister, but you sister was saying a different thing, is this a scam or what?
Re: Fairly Used Black Berry Bold 2 And Either Curve 2 Or Javelin Wanted Immediately by dreamxml(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2010
@Infotecinv,
Yes i called u no doubt but when u lter called my sister and you began asking silly questions like
1) Can you surf the internet wid the bold 2 i.e 9700
2) Will it work with Zain network or what network u wana use it wid she began to feel uncomfortable especially with you rotten combination of words. and lastly asking if she had 2 pieces because you wana buy for your friend as well.
You cannot blame her as we all know how it works.
I would suggest you look up ''ask geeves'' to know what a scam is before using words wrongly especially on a network site like this.
Call again if your still interested.
Prove yourself a worthy buyer and prove me wrong of all the above.
Cheers
Re: Fairly Used Black Berry Bold 2 And Either Curve 2 Or Javelin Wanted Immediately by infotecinv(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2010
dreamxml:

@Infotecinv,
Yes i called u no doubt but when u lter called my sister and you began asking silly questions like
1) Can you surf the internet wid the bold 2 i.e 9700
2) Will it work with Zain network or what network u wana use it wid she began to feel uncomfortable especially with you rotten combination of words. and lastly asking if she had 2 pieces because you wana buy for your friend as well.
You cannot blame her as we all know how it works.
I would suggest you look up ''ask geeves'' to know what a scam is before using words wrongly especially on a network site like this.
Call again if your still interested.
Prove yourself a worthy buyer and prove me wrong of all the above.
Cheers

See, i dont see any thing wrong in asking if the blackberry bold2 is going to browse, after all your blackberry is still locked to orange network and i will be the one to go and unlock it. Many people have bought blackberrys that were unlocked here and they couldn't browse with it so you dont have to be so harsh in ur use of words. Secondly, there is nothing wrong telling your sister that i want two, afterall i posted that i needed two blackberrys here initially. So it is not my fault at all, you called me and told me a price and asked me to call your sister to pick it up, i wanted to come for it, but your sister told me that was not the price you told her to sell it, so to me it looked as if you guys were just playing me, so it is left to you to restate your price, agree on the price with your sister and let me know if you still want me to buy it. The ball is in your court.
Re: Fairly Used Black Berry Bold 2 And Either Curve 2 Or Javelin Wanted Immediately by dreamxml(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2010
How much will it cost you to unlock it?
Re: Fairly Used Black Berry Bold 2 And Either Curve 2 Or Javelin Wanted Immediately by infotecinv(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2010
I dont know yet, i have to take it to Computer Village first. But you can pm me, text my phone or send me an email on the price so that it can be a proof should in case your sister is doubting me. infotecinv@gmail.com. thx
Re: Fairly Used Black Berry Bold 2 And Either Curve 2 Or Javelin Wanted Immediately by ballababy: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
Hey have got an extremely clean bold2 for sale 55k non negotiable.call 08039213205 for ur order placement

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Car Gps Tracking Service In Nigeria With Online Realtime Monitoring. / 3G/GSM/WCDMA Signal Booster Now Available -rapidbts: / Hp 820g3 Core I5 6th Gen,@155k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.