Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works (1238 Views)

Business Branding: Get An Article Published In Your Name In Newspapers! / Summary of My Experience with Grey.co. / Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Damitism: 3:59am On Feb 22, 2019
The work here is simple. I will give you an article such as news, lifestyle, sports, etc. You will read it and then write a summary of the article. The summary can be a rewrite of the article or content. The aim of the work is to make another copy of the original article in a unique and short form. The summary/article has to be between 160-200 words per article. I've been doing the work myself for my client but I will be busy in the coming days. I need someone to help with the work. I will pay you after you deliver the work. They must be grammatically correct. No error please and avoid plagiarism. You will have to send at least two of your past articles so that I can assess them.

I have premium grammarly account and will run the article you write through grammarly to check for errors and plagiarism. I will also compare the summary you write to the original article I gave you to see if it actually summarizes what I gave you.

This may be a repeat work if all goes well and if my client continues to give me work. For now, I have nine articles. I don't usually spend up to one hour on one article. So, I know they can be finished fast if you are good at rewriting or summarizing.

The maximum I can pay is N2 per word. Please, quote or send me an email via nairaland if interested. I will prefer to chat via WhatsApp.

Thank you.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Gloriouspa(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Damitism:
The work here is simple. I will give you an article such as news, lifestyle, sports, etc. You will read it and then write a summary of the article. The summary can be a rewrite of the article or content. The aim of the work is to make another copy of the original article in a unique and short form. The summary/article has to be between 160-200 words per article. I've been doing the work myself for my client but I will be busy in the coming days. I need someone to help with the work. I will pay you after you deliver the work. They must be grammatically correct. No error please and avoid plagiarism. You will have to send at least two of your past articles so that I can assess them.

I have premium grammarly account and will run the article you write through grammarly to check for errors and plagiarism. I will also compare the summary you write to the original article I gave you to see if it actually summarizes what I gave you.

This may be a repeat work if all goes well and if my client continues to give me work. For now, I have nine articles. I don't usually spend up to one hour on one article. So, I know they can be finished fast if you are good at rewriting or summarizing.

The maximum I can pay is N2 per word. Please, quote or send me an email via nairaland if interested. I will prefer to chat via WhatsApp.

Thank you.

I am interested please. My whatsapp contact is on my signature. Thanks.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Damitism: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Gloriouspa:

I am interested please. My whatsapp contact is on my signature. Thanks.

Thanks for your response. Someone contacted me earlier and I have given it to the person. If things doesn't work out, I will contact you or maybe another time. Thanks again.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Gloriouspa(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2019
Damitism:

Thanks for your response. Someone contacted me earlier and I have given it to the person. If things doesn't work out, I will contact you or maybe another time. Thanks again.

No problem, looking forward to future opportunities. Thanks.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Damitism: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
I need a new writer. I want a reliable person. I'm disappointed with the one I have gotten so far. Apart from being slow, the work was full of errors.

I need someone that has a computer they can work with. I will provide you a premium grammarly account you will be using to do the work. I also need fast work.

Thank you.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by pabllov53: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Damitism:
I need a new writer. I want a reliable person. I'm disappointed with the one I have gotten so far. Apart from being slow, the work was full of errors.

I need someone that has a computer they can work with. I will provide you a premium grammarly account you will be using to do the work. I also need fast work.

Thank you.
hi am interested contact me on your pabllov53@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 24, 2019
In as much as I still find issues with grammatical errors, I can make an article descriptive and interactive. The logic is clear, it's just about reading like a writer and staying real. Not trying to be someone else. If I was able to convince you, my whatsapp number right below:
Damitism:

Thank you.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Alienwrit3r: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Damitism:

Thank you.
Hi....I can provide u with what you need, when you need it. WhatsApp at 09063354900
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Damitism: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Thank you all for your response. I later got someone here who has helped me do all the works I have presently.

If I need more hands in the future, I will announce here or contact you. Thanks.you
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Damitism: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
I need a writer who has knowledge of WordPress. I'm in charge of my client's WordPress blog. I rewrite their contents and upload them to the blog. The work I need you to do is the same as I described in my first post on this topic.

I'm begging you in the name of whatever you are serving, don't come and waste my time. I won't pay poor works and time wasters. I already learned my lessons. I have had two bad experiences from some of the so-called professional writers on nairaland.

All I need you to do is rewrite the article I will give you. I will give you a grammarly account to work with. So, you must have a computer. I know when an article is spinned. Don't come and perform that trick with me. I don't want spinned articles and won't pay for such poor works.

I want a long term relationship. You can email me or quote here. Thanks.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by pweedie(f): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Am interested in this. Thanks
Damitism:
I need a writer who has knowledge of WordPress. I'm in charge of my client's WordPress blog. I rewrite their contents and upload them to the blog. The work I need you to do is the same as I described in my first post on this topic.

I'm begging you in the name of whatever you are serving, don't come and waste my time. I won't pay poor works and time wasters. I already learned my lessons. I have had two bad experiences from some of the so-called professional writers on nairaland.

All I need you to do is rewrite the article I will give you. I will give you a grammarly account to work with. So, you must have a computer. I know when an article is spinned. Don't come and perform that trick with me. I don't want spinned articles and won't pay for such poor works.

I want a long term relationship. You can email me or quote here. Thanks.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by beebi5(f): 12:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Please what is your WhatsApp number or email, It is no longer on your signature.Thanks.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Damitism: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2019
Thanks everyone. Someone contacted me earlier and is already working on the articles. Hopefully, things will work out with the person. I appreciate all response here.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Damitism: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2019
beebi5:
Please what is your WhatsApp number or email, It is no longer on your signature.Thanks.

Are you available for immediate work? Let me see how you can work. I have four articles to work on now. I will need more hands. Send me an email via my username. I will reply immediately or you can drop your contact here if you want.
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by beebi5(f): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Damitism:

Are you available for immediate work? Let me see how you can work. I have four articles to work on now. I will need more hands. Send me an email via my username. I will reply immediately or you can drop your contact here if you want.
Thank you for your response. Yes, I am available to work now. Number(08100441800)Email(folashele006@gmail.com)
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Raymondsom: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2019
hi, I have got ample experience rewriting articles. Just contact me, a trial will convince you. Raymondamodu@gmail.com. 0 8188983534
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by AJSfan: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
This dude called Damilola Daniel Ojuomola aka Damitism is a scum.. See how he goes complaining About everyone who has worked with him.. .He outsources upwork client works to freelancers shocked.. This is interesting. He is a complete nuisance , see proof herehttps://www.nairaland.com/5436295/upwork-account-price-slash-just/4
Re: I Need An Article Rewriter For Summary Works by Damitism: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oyelude Olufemi Alfred is a scammer, liar and too lazy to be creative. His email is oyeludeolufemi@gmail.com and phone is 07035845014 or 2347035845014
For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

Restaurant And Hotel's Needs / How To Make $600+ Cool Money Monthly From Comedy Skits And Videos / Usa Number For Whatsapp And Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.