Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Are You Suffering From Chronic Pain? Arthritis, Etc? Help Has Come For You Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Suffering From Chronic Pain? Arthritis, Etc? Help Has Come For You Today (441 Views)

Chronic Pain Since Four Months Ago, Please Help Me / Herbal Natural Treatment Of Pile, Ulcer, Asthma, Waist Pain, Arthritis, At Aba / Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Suffering From Chronic Pain? Arthritis, Etc? Help Has Come For You Today by wakes: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2019
Pains can be unbearable.
When I was a very young boy, less than ten years old, a small stick got stuck
in my finger. I did not quite know when that happened until I started feeling
disturbing pains.

The pains graduated to the point that I could sleep at night. I would hold my
hand up, crying uncontrollably. To make things worst for me, my aunty did
not bother buying pain killers for me. She was rather rubbing some stuff on my finger.

I remember the night the finger was punctured and the pus let out. I felt like
a heavy load was taken off my head.

Do you know about withlow? I am sure you do. That is another terribly painful
condition. I have seen adults who suffered from withlow crying like children.

Pain is not good!

Ladies I hail! I learnt that the pains you experience during labour is
unbearable too. Thank God it is shortlived and the joy the comes when the baby
is born quickly erases the pain.

Recently, I read of a lady who had menstrual pains and could not sleep at night.
When in pain, some people could sometimes think of ending it all.

Even the strongest Pain killers have failed to alleviate chronic pain conditions like arthritis.
Such pain is what you don't want to wish even your worst enemies.

I never knew cancer patients suffer pain until recently.
My friend, if you are experiencing pains now, I have you at heart...
Know that solution has finally come your way.

When I first learnt that CBD OIL works for cancer pain and read
testimonials of those who had practical experience with it, I made up
my mind to announce on the roof tops so many who are passing through
terribly painful situations would get help.

So today, with joy, I offer you this solution. Don't suffer in pains any longer.
The good news is that CBD OIL handles all forms of pain.
These include pains from cancers, arthritis, multiple sclerosis (MS), fibromyalgia, etc.

By the grace of God, not only does CBD OIL handle the pains(symptoms) it goes ahead
to arrest the conditions.

To get CBD OIL for that painful condition, kindly contact DammyLove on 08066646868. now

You will be amazed at how fast you will receive relief from that chronic pain.
Indeed help has come for you today.

Beat the rush, contact DammyLove now on 08066646868
I care!
Re: Are You Suffering From Chronic Pain? Arthritis, Etc? Help Has Come For You Today by wakes: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Thanks for the patronage.

Goodnews! smiley

We have a gift for you now.

Always ask for your GIFT each time you buy HEMPWORX CBD OIL (500mg and 750mg bottles).!
Keep contacting DammyLove on 08066646868(SMS/WHATSAPP or Calls).
Re: Are You Suffering From Chronic Pain? Arthritis, Etc? Help Has Come For You Today by jbblues24(m): 5:29am On May 21, 2019
Let me take a nap... great shot, anyway.
Re: Are You Suffering From Chronic Pain? Arthritis, Etc? Help Has Come For You Today by jbblues24(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2019
This is magnificent and exquisite dude

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 5 Best Herbs That Helps In Boosting Of Sex Drive For Woman / Eating 3 Eggs Or More A Week Exposes One To Heart Attack, Early Death / Natural Treatments For Tuberculosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.