Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! (2467 Views)

When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / Is The Belief In God And Science Mutually Exclusive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Atheists have one tin in common,Misplaced priorities!
They're agitating against mind controlling but at the same time they want to control how other intelligent creatures like themselves think!
Imagine discouraging people from relying on the Bible a book that specifically explains how we got here,but this miscreants are insisting people should rely on evolution! cheesy cheesy cheesy
OK they said nothing the book{Bible} said happened in their presence but please ask them if anyone has ever seen one creature evolving into another! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! by Chiprince007(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Janosky:

Lol .
Mr Chiprince wants to run faster than Usain Bolt.
Why ?
You are scared to see your Trinity scam demystified & exposed as false, from your own copy of the Bible.

** Simple task to help you....
Get different Bible translations,the ones with Concordance,References or Marginal Notes, open to 1john5:7 & 1 Timothy 3:16, come back here & report what you find .

*** I made it easier for you by giving you links to access different Bible translations of those verses online,but you dey here dey give flimsy & clumsy excuses.
**- Your 'holy spirit' wey no fit teach you how to explain John10:34-36 & John 20:17,30,31, naim you dey recommend to another person, to do what ?

God's holy spirit has revealed the truth about Trinity to me, rather you should ask God to open your heart & your eyes to the truth.
Well sir I have no words to say to you again. If you don't see it, and don't believe it no problem. It does not change who I am.
Re: Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! by ShinqRambq: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
TATIME:
They're agitating against mind controlling but at the same time they want to control how other intelligent creatures like themselves think!
Imagine discouraging people from relying on the Bible a book that specifically explains how we got here,but this miscreants are insisting people should rely on evolution! cheesy cheesy cheesy
OK they said nothing the book{Bible} said happened in their presence but please ask them if anyone has ever seen one creature evolving into another! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Don't mind dem grin abeg dey shud goan vote jor
Re: Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chiprince007:

Well sir I have no words to say to you again. If you don't see it, and don't believe it no problem. It does not change who I am.
Obviously he is SEEING it but just want to ignore because he doesn't feel like keeping beliefs he couldn't defend effectively with the Bible{God's word}! 2Timothy 3:16,17 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Don't mind dem grin abeg dey shud goan vote jor
I don't know who i go vote oooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Spiritual Hierarchy / Why Are We Scared Of Professing Our Faith In Public? / Photo Of Priest Wielding An AK-47 Gun In A Church In Yobe Causes Ripples Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.