Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Who Renewed His Nigeria Passport Recently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Renewed His Nigeria Passport Recently (1088 Views)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently / Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Renewed His Nigeria Passport Recently by veneza(f): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2019
please is there anyone who Renewed his passport recently I would like to know the requirements and the cost.

Also I want to know if another passport pic would be taken for the biometric so I can dress good.
Re: Who Renewed His Nigeria Passport Recently by Nonso92(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2019
I was at the immigration office at gombe state yesterday to make the enquiries for passport renewal,

According to the immigration officer I met, he said it would cost 24k to renew the passport, and I would have to come with my own passport photo.

The new passport would be ready in less than 48 hrs

1 Like

Re: Who Renewed His Nigeria Passport Recently by veneza(f): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2019
the price is moderate in your state but north is a no no for now,thanks for the information.
Re: Who Renewed His Nigeria Passport Recently by veneza(f): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nonso92:
I was at the immigration office at gombe state yesterday to make the enquiries for passport renewal,

According to the immigration officer I met, he said it would cost 24k to renew the passport, and I would have to come with my own passport photo.

The new passport would be ready in less than 48 hrs

Is it white or red passport background.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Ijebu-ode From Oshodi, Lagos / Ghanian Man living in america angry At People Begging Him For Money / 29 Days Through Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.