Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? (704 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? / How Would Jesus Deal With A Muslim & Mohammed Deal With A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by oladayo042: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2010
High flying pastor of the Winners Chapel, Bishop Oyedepo, is seen here relaxing in Gulfstream private jet. Makes you wonder what Jesus Christ would be flying and driving around when he returns to earth. Would Jesus fly in one of these jets?

http://www.saharareporters.com/gallery/what-jet-would-jesus-fly

Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by thweraja10: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2010
Presidential Jet. Na that one make you dey look you better face your school and work hard
Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by Rhino3dm: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2010
See shameless thief! Con man of dog.
Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2010
Did he steal ur money? Or used ur money in buying the jet?
Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by Rhino3dm: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^Busted! Multiple ID user. . . . I will keep the secret secret cos you are my friend.
Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by thweraja10: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
See shameless thief! Con man of dog.

See ewu wey dey call man of God do. Na your money him takke buy am. Abeg man of God dey flex
Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by Rhino3dm: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^Sorry he is a shameless man of dog!
Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by seyibrown(f): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by Rhino3dm: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2010
Dont tell me this thief is your pastor. I knew it you have been fed with flyers and daily guides that you cant even answer simple question. What a shame!
N.B   
If at all i will   be a christain then it has be jehovah witness. I hate ignorance.

seyibrown:

seyibrown, seyibrown, seyibrown!  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=500505.msg6632963#msg6632963
Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2010
Did he steal your money? Or used your money in buying the jet?

@toba

So, it is nobody's business as long as he milks other people to buy and maintain a useless jet, abi?
Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by TewMuch: 4:55am On Aug 29, 2010
If Jesus could have his hands on that kind of money, he would make sure all of it go to the poor.So they have food and shelter.A man of God's life is sacrifice and poverty in anticipation of kingly rewards in heaven.Jesus will never be caught in a jet when his followers are suffering and dying of hunger.Especially the children, the sick and the elderly.
Re: What Jet Would Jesus Fly In? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2010
Jesus had access to the kidn of Money our Pastors are seeign except rather than fly in Priavet Jets, Jesus Christ used his powers, rather than pay for the boat to cross the river jordan, he trekked, rather than hire a chariot to take him to heaven like Elijah did, he flew. Our pastors have no powers at all teh only power they have (and it is very powerful) is the power of the TONGUE

(1) (Reply)

Hallowed Is His Name / Popes Message To Youths / Letter To Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.