Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,413 members, 7,864,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Paddy Adenuga Showers Praises On His Dad, Mike Adenuga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paddy Adenuga Showers Praises On His Dad, Mike Adenuga (668 Views)

‘My Ancestral Powers Help Me Manage Women’ – Paddy Adenuga / Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paddy Adenuga Showers Praises On His Dad, Mike Adenuga by danieljoel759: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Paddy Adenuga, son of billionaire businessman, Mike Adenuga this morning took to Twitter to shower praises and encomiums on his dad.

According to him, 'let me just say this. It’s never been easy being his son because he is tough as nails (that’s a whole nother article ) but i can’t deny that he is the hardest working human being i have ever known in my 34 years and in nigeria he is still the greatest of all time'.

He then shared a video of his dad giving business tips to upcoming enterpreneurs.

let me just say this.. it’s never been easy being his son because he is tough as nails (that’s a whole nother article ?) but i can’t deny that he is the hardest working human being i have ever known in my 34 years and in nigeria he is still the GOAT ? (greatest of all time)

oh by the way.. in my last post with my old man ?? doing an interview... that’s me on the left of the video in the beginning.. you know.. just being an ajebutta agbada wearing groupie but it’s all good though ??#gottastartfromsomewhere

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/paddy-adenuga-showers-praises-on-his.html
Re: Paddy Adenuga Showers Praises On His Dad, Mike Adenuga by daddytime(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2019
My daddy might not be as rich as yours, but I praise him too...
Re: Paddy Adenuga Showers Praises On His Dad, Mike Adenuga by amaniro: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2019
Anytime I want to put mouth in rich people business my account ask me:

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Showers Praises On His Dad, Mike Adenuga by nifemi25(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2019
To those of us that doesn't has dad anymore. May there gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Showers Praises On His Dad, Mike Adenuga by Kenzico(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2019
nifemi25:
To those of us that doesn't has dad anymore. May there gentle soul rest in peace.

embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Was All I Wanted To Be Until I Realize Say To Be A Better Me Pas / A Nigerian Slays Queen Begs Kizz Daniel For One Night Stand. / Fashionista: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Love For Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.