Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Complaint On Ikeja Mall's Parking Policy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Complaint On Ikeja Mall's Parking Policy (291 Views)

Filing a complaint against Airtel For Breach of Privacy. / Nairaland Public Complaint, Suggestion, Say And Opinion Thread. / Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complaint On Ikeja Mall's Parking Policy by dyydxx: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2019
I need a Lawyer in the House.
So I went to the ShopRite and Silverbird cinemas yesterday at the Ikeja mall and spent about 3 hours. After paying for the parking fee when about leaving I somehow managed to misplace my payment receipt. So ordinarily I went back to where I paid and reported what happened.... That's when I was shown the policy of N10,000 for lost receipts. I mean, my face immediately became Red almost with anger. I was able to control myself. What even annoyed me most is that the Lady had just sold me the ticket, it wasn't up to 15 mins yet she said it's company policy I will have to find the ticket or pay up. While I was still trying to see how it can be sorted out my wife traced our path and saw it somewhere close to where we had parked. We got out but I have been thinking what kind of blatant extortion is that? What kind of illegal company policy is that? Honestly if I didn't find it I was prepared too drag it out there I ain't paying NO 10k. What I wanted to know is that would I have been able to sue ShopRite for that inhumane parking policy? This is outrageous

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: Two Men Get Electrocuted While Working On Bank Building In Jos (graphic / Election Palava / Checkout The Best Lifting Shoes For Your Workouts/exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.