Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Is There A Way To Liquidate Prepaid Visa Fund And Get Paid Into My Bank Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There A Way To Liquidate Prepaid Visa Fund And Get Paid Into My Bank Account? (267 Views)

India Bans Cryptocurrencies, Gives Investors 6 Months To Liquidate Their Assets / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way To Liquidate Prepaid Visa Fund And Get Paid Into My Bank Account? by SueZuckerberg: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2019
I have 2 prepaid visa, one $71.25 and the other $10 and I'd love to cashout the fund. The problem has been my card issuer-- they keep rejecting the transaction (I've been trying to exchange the fund for Naira on Sendvalu.com, worldremit.com) and as I read on my prepaiddigitalsolutions dashboard "transaction not permitted." Seems they don't permit their prepaid card on certain merchant websites. Any site that allows prepaid card for Naira? Or allow me to exchange $ for Naira through PayPal (the card works flawlessly through PayPal)?

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Quality And Affordabble Bags Are Available Nationwide / 10k Capital Business Idea That Pays In Nigeria / Highly Nutritious Local Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.