Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Are The Best Comic Yoruba Movies To Watch? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are The Best Comic Yoruba Movies To Watch? (707 Views)

Please Where Can I Download All These Very Old Yoruba Movies / 12 Romantic Movies To Watch On Valentine Day / FAAJI Tv.... Enjoy The Best Of Yoruba Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Comic Yoruba Movies To Watch? by Rilwayne001: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
I haven't seen Yoruba movie in a while, maybe because I'm not really into watching movies, but I still get to see Yoruba movies once in a while. and whenever there's need for it, I mainly watch the comic ones. I'm a big fan of Sanyeri and his crews. I like Mr Latin too. So I'm just a bit free from studies now and I want to take my time to see some movies. Which is your best 5 or 10?

sad
Re: What Are The Best Comic Yoruba Movies To Watch? by Empiree: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: What Are The Best Comic Yoruba Movies To Watch? by tola9jaa: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: What Are The Best Comic Yoruba Movies To Watch? by Empiree: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
tola9jaa:

More
shocked oga, them plenty for YouTube nau. cheesy I actually just watched this one yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019:- Watch The Moment Khafi Prayed For Her Fellow House Mates / - / Anthill Studios Is Back With DOD… The First-ever Time Travel Movie In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.