Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly (1546 Views)

Which Business Is The Best Business To Invest 1m On??? / Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Help a brother with suggestions. I know is possible.
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by thesicilian: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Almost every business will give you that and more eventually if you are patient enough. The issue is most people want to start earning big profits from day one.

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
thesicilian:
Almost every business will give you that and more eventually if you are patient enough. The issue is most people want to start earning big profits from day one.

I understand what you mean, growing business. Off course 1m can turn to 100m in the long long but I need a business that can start generating such income after like 1month from day of invest. I'm trying to expandy sources. Thanks
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by xpresseeve: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Getting that kind of returns from the first month is possible but quite rare. It is mostly possible if the funds are sunk into an already existing business that is already yielding some consists profit.

On the whole it is better for you to expect the profits to grow to that level .........and beyond if you are running the business personally.

Finally, if you have not done business before please invest that money in a fast moving consumer product and be happy with at least 15-20% monthly returns.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
lol there isn't. slow and steady fam. don't fall for all this wonder investment. if it seems to good to be true then isn't
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by goodman556: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
candlewax:

One advice for you... those kind of businesses come once a while...if you want to do business and enjoy it you have to be patient enough. But if you're in a hurry u may end up loosing your whole money...
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
xpresseeve:
Getting that kind of returns from the first month is possible but quite rare. It is mostly possible if the funds are sunk into an already existing business that is already yielding some consists profit.

On the whole it is better for you to expect the profits to grow to that level .........and beyond if you are running the business personally.

Finally, if you have not done business before please invest that money in a fast moving consumer product and be happy with at least 15-20% monthly returns.

Good luck.

I understand, what consumer products are you talking about? Where is it sourced from? Do you bring it to Nigeria by air cargo as to meet the time frame? What business can actually bring 20percent ROI in a month? I am interested
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Xavier9ja(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Just fund your bet account and play 1.05 odd daily. Only one match over 0.5 with 1m naira will give u 50k profit daily. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Xavier9ja:
Just fund your bet account and play 1.05 odd daily. Only one match over 0.5 with 1m naira will give u 50k profit daily. Thank me later

I understand that coming from a billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Ezonman(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
There is an investment platform called Diamondhub you will invest 1m and get 1.8m in 60days your capital inclusive. If interested, call or WhatsApp 08153207303
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Lush100(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Alexious(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Well so many people are in a fix, some have the money not much ideas to invest it on. Am looking 4 investors in my transport business 4 Abuja. In the long run, ur investment would yield profit and u can still get d 50k weekly though after some agreement. U can check my profile 4 previous topics.
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Alexious:
Well so many people are in a fix, some have the money not much ideas to invest it on. Am looking 4 investors in my transport business 4 Abuja. In the long run, ur investment would yield profit and u can still get d 50k weekly though after some agreement. U can check my profile 4 previous topics.

Well. I want something in Lagos brother

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by JerryQ: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
I have an investment that gives me 1% profit per day. If you
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by HappyScent: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Go to idumuta,ask for dealer of imported foreign sweet,bisciut!chocolate.u can ask them how they buy from forign country,or u buy from them and resell,u can make up that money weekly or more than that weekly.but u still need patience
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Tuan: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
you can do pos business and tank me later,
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by DivinePips123: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
candlewax:
Hello candlewax,
Kindly check out our offering and success story here https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.

smiley
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Nobleman220: 12:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Hello dear, with 1million naira, you have more than enough capital to start making up to 10-50$ everyday using your laptop/smartphone.

Note: i have more than enough payment proof that this pays. this is only for the contentful ones, you must be contended even if you make 10$ a day in other not to blow your account and loss you money.
700k+ nigerians make use of this platform to make daily income....Some became millionaires within months.

chat me up on whatapp and I will privately tutor you on how to start making money on this platform.
my fee for the tutoring is only 1000naira including bots and other materials you will need.

Thanks
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by yemobrown(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Where you live matters. If you're in Lagos, I will advice you look into sand excavations business around the riverine areas in the state that has vehicular access.

The business is lucrative but requires tact and strict monitoring.

Do your findings.
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
yemobrown:
Where you live matters. If you're in Lagos, I will advice you look into sand excavations business around the riverine areas in the state that has vehicular access.

The business is lucrative but requires tact and strict monitoring.

Do your findings.

I know about that but I can't afford dredger. It costs more than 20m. If I get that kind cash I no go even dey greet person for morning grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Saltoflife: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Be careful with your money though. First profit in business is the assurance your money is safe.

Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by HeliosHay(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
candlewax:
I make more than 100% return on a monthly basis with my Amazon self-publishing business. However, it's an online e-commerce business model..not the brick and mortar type
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
HeliosHay:
I make more than 100% return on a monthly basis with my Amazon self-publishing business. However, it's an online e-commerce business model..not the brick and mortar type

I'd like to know more plz. I'd send you mail
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by U1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
xpresseeve:

Good luck.

More on the bold portion, please.
Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by yemobrown(m): 5:25am On Feb 25, 2019
candlewax:

I know about that but I can't afford dredger. It costs more than 20m. If I get that kind cash I no go even dey greet person for morning grin

Oga, build the local boat that will ferry your goods to the shore. Starts small. Dredgers are new innovations and are expensive.

Maybe you engage a land around the seaside for a year and pay a dredger to pump sand for you on a one off basis. It cost 250k to 400k based on the size of land. A full plot well filled with sand can give a million naira.

You can repeat the process depending on how fast you're able to selloff your goods.

I was trained with the proceeds of sand excavations.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly by sammyscholar(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Tuan:
you can do pos business and tank me later,

How can this be done?

Thanks you in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Royal Q Is Still Functioning And Paying Well. Its The Market That Is Down... / Combined Regular And Online Directory For Nigeria Based Businesses / 1 Million Naira Business With Monthly Returns Of 50k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.