Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (616 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by anaya: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2010
hello people,

please i need a church around ikeja, agidingbi, opebi, oregun side to get married in that is not going to charge a lot of money like others

please help me its urgent as my wedding is getting nearer

pictures and phone numbers will be appreciated as well please or website as i am not in nigeria at the moment
Re: Please Help by nat138: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2010
@ Poster,
you said you need a church to get married? are you serious at all, do you think you can just stand up and go to any church of your church to get married when you are not a member of the church? well sorry to burst your bubble but marrying in a church takes alot more than you think, if it is a Bible believing church, you and your spouse will need to go through premarital counselling which the least I know of is 3 months. If you said you are not based in Nigeria, must you come and marry in Nigeria and if you must, I guess your wife is based in Nigeria hence your desire to wed in Nigeria, what is wrong with her own church?
Meanwhile what church did you go to that they are asking you to pay for a wedding?

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shal Never End / Sex, Intimacy Or Both / Court Reads Ojukwu’s Will: “his Estate And Monies Belong To Bianca”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.