Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus (1050 Views)

Ozzybee Meets With CSP Dolapo Badmus / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by megist80: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Police Public Relations Officer Zone 2 Command Dolapo Badmus, has opened up on why she ensures she looks good all the time.

In a recent interview with City People Badmus explained that this is to help show the world the positive side of the police force.

“I should by my work and physical appearance convince people to join the Police Force” adding that “I have been handling that since I was young”.

‘I remember while growing up, my mum used to tell me that I am beautiful, that I have big eye balls. My mates then used to talk about my big eye balls and when I got home I will report them to my mum…My mum made me to grow up knowing that I am a beautiful woman”.

Badmus also revealed that during the early days while she was still in the Police Academy, the men among them umissed their steps a lot back then because of her beauty.

“When the instructor says move to the right, some of them would move to the left.”

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/my-mom-reminded-me-of-how-beautiful-i-am-every-day-csp-dolapo-badmus/

Cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by tammyboy1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
why is this one popular sef?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by LuciferDisciple: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
It's either your mom is a liar or you were born into a family of hippopotamuses.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by Brazzaville(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by itspzpics(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
wink
Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by whitebeard(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Oya gimme a list of the names of people dat ask u...?!

1 Like

Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by donstan18: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Dolapo Badmus is obviously suffering from marital boredom.
Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by megist80: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin Davido
whitebeard:
Oya gimme a list of the names of people dat ask u...?!
Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by Trendme: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
angry tomorrow Buhari shall smile again
Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by Gentleziggy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
When a woman is the cho cho cho cho type n d man is d quiet type ,she will go to where she will say whatever she feels like .a law enforcement officer talking irrelevant things angry
Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by SAMBARRY: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gentleziggy:
When a woman is the cho cho cho cho type n d man is d quiet type ,she will go to where she will say whatever she feels like .a law enforcement officer talking irrelevant things angry
so because she's a law enforcement officer she cannot be expressive again abi?

Anything just to silence women and making them just seen and not heard sure gives you ecstasy right?
Re: My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus by megist80: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B’s X-rated Response To Offset’s Romantic Surprise / Banky W Surprises His Family And Their Reaction Is Priceless / Adekunle Gold Sends A Heart Warming Message To His Wife Simi Mrs (kosoko)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.